It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bjgamer: Thanks for the key for Serial Cleaner
I need to tell you a little story about our host zeogold. 2 years ago i requested a game from this thread but there was a problem finding the key. It was no big deal. Today I get a message from zeogold telling me he has found the key and offers it to me. 2 years ago people! Sadly I had to turn down the generous offer as I had played the game during the past 2 years.

Just a thank you to zeogold for all the work doing this and the other thread.

What a great community we have here!
Thank you DubConqueror (and zeogold) for Poly Bridge! Time to build bridges
Braggadar: Thankyou to MaxFulvus, kmcoolice, Impaler26, Lone_Scout, and the anonymous user for the keys.
I'm certainly going to be busy in the near future!
Thankyou zeogold once again for your work!

As for the update, good luck people. I've recently "fed", so I'm satisfied. I'll pick over the leftovers after the frenzy if zeogold lets me ;).
You welcome. Have a great gaming time :)

BTW: Thank you Doc0075 for donating "Alpha Protocol" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Post edited October 04, 2018 by kmcoolice
Lolick100: Cossacks Back to War
This game is my childrenhood, but i have just disk for only Windows XP...
I do not see this game (an add-on to the first Cossacks game) on the list here but GOG sells it cheaply but it is also possible to get the discs to run on modern Windows. I have done so but bought the first game and its 2 add-ons when I got them for 99c on GOG. I am sure there are instructions in Russian on how to get them working if you search the internet.

The Cossacks II: European Wars DLC listed is a DLC for the second Cossacks game, Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars.
51nikopol: I need to tell you a little story about our host zeogold. 2 years ago i requested a game from this thread but there was a problem finding the key. It was no big deal. Today I get a message from zeogold telling me he has found the key and offers it to me. 2 years ago people! Sadly I had to turn down the generous offer as I had played the game during the past 2 years.

So, may we know what was that game? ;)
Post edited October 04, 2018 by Makotolia
Thank you Zeo for everything you do here (and it's a lot!) and thank you to finkleroy for Tower 57.
Well, as I already finished my last 2 games from this thread, would like to try Iron Sky: Invasion please. Thank you.
A thank you to DubConqueror for RIVE and zeogold for doing his thing.
51nikopol: I need to tell you a little story about our host zeogold. 2 years ago i requested a game from this thread but there was a problem finding the key. It was no big deal. Today I get a message from zeogold telling me he has found the key and offers it to me. 2 years ago people! Sadly I had to turn down the generous offer as I had played the game during the past 2 years.

Makotolia: So, may we know what was that game? ;)
I'll let zeogold deal with it as he sees fit. Of course it was a point and click adventure!
Huge, huge thank you to zeogold and FantasySci5 for Myst, Riven and URU! To get to play Myst again after so long will be incredible
01kipper: Thank you Zeo for everything you do here (and it's a lot!) and thank you to finkleroy for Tower 57.
You're welcome. Have fun!
Like Makotolia, i too missed some HB games as they ran out of keys. Wrote in 2 their support & all i get is simply sry that they r unable 2 get more keys & will do more 2 ensure it dun happen again. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, i would like 2 request 4 Meadow & the other Glass Masquerade not requested yet (assuming they r daggered) games. Thks 2 all who kindly donated the HB keys. :)
Post edited October 04, 2018 by tomyam80
DrakoPensulo: bjgamer: Thanks for the key for Serial Cleaner
You are very welcome. Enjoy! :)
Makotolia: Thanks to caffeinewriter and zeo for Mount & Blade!
Enjoy! I need to start playing the M&B series again myself.

zlaywal: I'd like to thanks zeogold for granted the request and caffeinewriter for this October Humble Monthly Bundle key. Not also this granted me access to this month unlock, but also for the humble trove.
Now I can experience the thrill of waiting the monthly games unlocked :)
Humble Monthly's definitely fun :) I always enjoy the thrill of the surprise :P I hope you enjoy!
Post edited October 04, 2018 by caffeinewriter