It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey zeo, could I ask for the SNOW pro pack and Cornerstone: Song of Tyrim?
misteryo: I highly recommend the game Shadowman. It is reminiscent of the old Tomb Raider games - with 3d jumping and puzzles, shooting and the story advanced in cut scenes. But the setting is New Orleans Voodoo, and you flip back and forth between the live world and the shadow world, which adds a dimension of puzzle and gameplay. Plus the voice acting is superb!

Snap it up!
I second this.
Vovchigus: May I ask for Anna's Quest and Stories: The Path of Destinies (†)?
ofthenexus: May I request Ravensword: Shadowlands and The Red Solstice? Thank you.
SkelettalAngel: guns of icarus? its crossed
supplementscene: Hi Zeo, could I cheekily grab Shadowman and American Conquest - Fight Back
please? I have got games this month but they were daggered
Lone_Scout: Hi! May I ask for Car Mechanic Simulator 2014? Maybe I can learn something from that...
kmcoolice: Left last day of July month, in this case I'd like to ask for Deadlight.
wanderer_27: If I haven't grabbed anything this month can I get Action Henk ?
triock: I'd like to kindly ask for Wild RTS please, thank you.
cardangrille: Hey zeo, could I ask for the SNOW pro pack and Cornerstone: Song of Tyrim?
All granted.
Thanks heartburnron & zeo.
Thank you almighty zeo and skimmie for Guns of Icarus Online
Thank you zeogold for running and managing everything, Makotolia for Anna's Quest and Sjuan for Stories: The Path of Destinies.
Thanks Zeogold and muntdefems
You're most kind :)
misteryo: I highly recommend the game Shadowman. It is reminiscent of the old Tomb Raider games - with 3d jumping and puzzles, shooting and the story advanced in cut scenes. But the setting is New Orleans Voodoo, and you flip back and forth between the live world and the shadow world, which adds a dimension of puzzle and gameplay. Plus the voice acting is superb!

Snap it up!
I third this ! Too bad the sequel was a console exclusivity.
It's sooooo terribly hot here, I need a cold
Splasher.

Is there any help for me?
Thank you gixgox for donating game named Deadlight, and also thanks to zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Vovchigus: Thank you zeogold for running and managing everything, Makotolia for Anna's Quest and Sjuan for Stories: The Path of Destinies.
Enjoy the game! :)
Vovchigus: Thank you zeogold for running and managing everything, Makotolia for Anna's Quest and Sjuan for Stories: The Path of Destinies.
Technically, that key for Anna’s Quest came from finkleroy, so I think he’s the one to be thanked ;)
Thank you to finkleroy for the SNOW pro pack, and to LordMarlock for Cornerstone: Song of Tyrim, and to zeo for keeping this whole thing going for us
Thank you zeogold for running this.

Thank you to supplementscene and LordMarlock for the keys.
Thank you bjgamer for Action Henk, and thanks again to zeogold :)