It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kusumahendra: May I request quake II and God eater 2?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you very much to personthingy for donating Quake II and anonymous donor for GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
Zeo, you're the man. Thanks for your hard work managing this GA.

A nice surprise update indeed. I never though one would show up till next month
I'd like to request Dead Rising 4 and The Piano.

I'm not sure how many games I'm allowed to nominate someone for, or if he's reached his limit for the month, but I'd like to nominate kmcoolice for F.E.A.R. 3 and Manhunt, if that's okay.
Post edited August 18, 2018 by finkleroy
kusumahendra: Thank you very much to personthingy for donating Quake II and anonymous donor for GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
Zeo, you're the man. Thanks for your hard work managing this GA.

A nice surprise update indeed. I never though one would show up till next month
You're welcome, sounds like you've got loads of fun ahead of you :D

And woo hoo, nice going zeo and donors!
Post edited August 18, 2018 by personthingy
Thank you so much zeogold and AWG43 for a game Anomaly :)
Have a nice day :)
high rated
finkleroy: I'd like to request Dead Rising 4 and The Piano.

I'm not sure how many games I'm allowed to nominate someone for, or if he's reached his limit for the month, but I'd like to nominate kmcoolice for F.E.A.R. 3 and Manhunt, if that's okay.
Kmcoolice already reached his limit for the month, I'm afraid.

Granted.
Many thanks to A.Ryan for The Piano, an anonymous donor for Dead Rising 4 and zeogold for running the giveaway!
I'd like to nominate BranjoHello for Manhunt.
I would like to request : Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 1 Onikakushi, and Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 2 Watnagashi
May i ask for Pale Echoes?
RedTechKnight: I would like to request : Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 1 Onikakushi, and Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 2 Watnagashi
Granted.
FoxySage: May i ask for Pale Echoes?
Also granted.
Post edited August 18, 2018 by zeogold
finkleroy: I'd like to nominate BranjoHello for Manhunt.
Thank you very much for the nomination, this very nice surprise has moved me I must admit.
Round of thanks to Zeo and Goblenob as well!
finkleroy: I'd like to request Dead Rising 4 and The Piano.

zeogold: Kmcoolice already reached his limit for the month, I'm afraid.

Granted.
I am sorry asking a dumb question, but in this topic limit per month is 2 or 3 games?
erbello: Thank you so much zeogold and AWG43 for a game Anomaly :)
Have a nice day :)
You're very welcome, have fun!
I think it's 2, unless an update comes along, and then you can request a third. How many games have you gotten from this giveaway this month? If you've received 2, you should be able to request one more. If you see something you want, I suggest requesting it, and wait and see what the puzzlemaster has to say about the situation.
zeogold: ...
IGT Slots Paradise Garden (x2) (†)

Knight Squad
Can i ask for Knight Squad and IGT Slots Paradise Garden ?