It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: May I have Please
Warhammer Quest
Granted.
BenKii: Had another look at the list. Good job on the reorganization, zeogold. With that said, I would like to request Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 please.
Granted.
bler144: Well, it's been on the list for many weeks (months?) and no one has taken it, so I guess I'll put in a bid for Crayon Physics.

Will be 6 months or so until my kid is old enough to play it, so I didn't want to poach it, but it's definitely lingered enough that I don't get the sense anyone else is going to install and play it today if I don't take it.
Granted.
JunglePredator: Well Zeogold didn't say whether my request for Forced was granted or denied.

So may I request Forced & Loot Hunter?
Oh, did I miss that? Sorry.
Granted.
hurvl: The Sims have never been free-to-play, they get so much money anyway from people willing to buy the same thing each time, not to mention LOADS of DLC which is never (to my knowledge) on sale.

DLC is optional, it's just that there are so many DLC's that buying them all will cost you a small fortune.
Schizo2015: thx for the details anwers

may i have sims 3,please,is a nice game gamseries from my young jeahrs.
Granted.
Post edited May 30, 2016 by zeogold
Thanks Zeo, Erich_Zann & Marko.
Thanks Zeo and Leroux :-)
triock: Can I have Magic Quest and Apothecarium?
Granted.

Update: Gorky 17 and Septerra Core added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
BenKii: Had another look at the list. Good job on the reorganization, zeogold. With that said, I would like to request Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 please.
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks go to zeogold & Phc7006 for the Warhammer game. It redeemed fine to my account but it was not Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II. It instead was its stand-alone expansion pack Dawn of War II - Retribution plus some Retribution DLC. Not the game I thought I was getting but still interested in playing this. Thought you should know so you can update the "Taken keys" list properly. Thanks again for everything you do here, zeogold. :)
Post edited May 30, 2016 by BenKii
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you JinKazaragi, MarkoH01 & zeo.

Also, check chat for 2 keys from my friend.
Zeo thx for the Hosting and Wanderer_27 Thx for Sims 3 + DLC
Post edited May 30, 2016 by Schizo2015
Just received a message from zeogold that Doc0075 sent a code for the base version of Dawn of War II. I just wanted to publicly thank the both of you for sending the code my way. I did not expect this and was content with its expansion so this really shocked me when I saw this in my PM/Chat box. Thanks again to the both you for your unwavering conviction to the Steam Community Giveaway. :D
Post edited May 30, 2016 by BenKii
May I have:

Divine Divinity?

Thanks and have a good week :)
Post edited May 30, 2016 by wy4786
Schizo2015: Zeo thx for the Hosting and Wanderer_27 Thx for Sims 3 + DLC
You're quite welcome, I'm glad it went to someone that can use it :)
Schizo2015: Zeo thx for the Hosting and Wanderer_27 Thx for Sims 3 + DLC
wanderer_27: You're quite welcome, I'm glad it went to someone that can use it :)
i cant redeem day night,"the code is not valid,check the code".
wanderer_27: You're quite welcome, I'm glad it went to someone that can use it :)
Schizo2015: i cant redeem day night,"the code is not valid,check the code".
The Sims 3 DLC can't be redeemed directly through Origin. I believe you have to redeem it in the link below. Just sign in with your Origin account and find where you redeem Sims 3 DLC.

https://store.thesims3.com/myAccount.html
Feature update: Donor for each key now added in list of taken keys.
wy4786: May I have:

Divine Divinity?

Thanks and have a good week :)
Eh....what? Where did you even see this one?
I think you might be on the wrong giveaway. Perhaps you're looking for this thread.
Update: Serafina's Crown and Impulse! added, courtesy of triock (and his friend).