It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: Well I've never found murray particularly funny.
I'd rather go with a bunch of cuties around me. :-p
MarkoH01: Then I guess we have different definations of "cuties" here :)
OT: I am so sure that this new Ghostbusters movie will flop. Bad idea to do a sequel at all.
Hey... I don't judge which way you swing man. I favour the ladies is all. :-)
Haven't seen the new Ghostbusters.... I'm still hoping to see the super hero ones... think I missed SVB.
zeogold: Feature update: List of taken keys moved to a spreadsheet. The link to view this spreadsheet is in post #4.
More features may be added to it later, such as the platform and donor of each particular key, but this will likely be done slowly.
JunglePredator: I demand speed.
We live on the edge now days & we can't afford slow updates.
Yes, sir.

Feature update: Platforms of each key now added to taken keys list.
JunglePredator: I demand speed.
We live on the edge now days & we can't afford slow updates.
zeogold: Yes, sir.

Not sure how that helps.
Disclaimer: I might be very drunk & not processing information correctly so I might need an explanation on how that helps.

JunglePredator: Not sure how that helps.
To be perfectly honest, neither am I.

Disclaimer: I might be very drunk & not processing information correctly so I might need an explanation on how that helps.
Easiest solution: pour yourself another drink and you will see that soon everything will make sense ;)
MarkoH01: Easiest solution: pour yourself another drink and you will see that soon everything will make sense ;)
That's the way I'm leaning....
Really should be going to bed... it's 5 in the morning here. Buuutt.... I've only had 2 tea cups of whiskey. Light weight tonight. (Usually takes me 4 to get drunk.)
kusumahendra: It's basically plays the same, but with better graphic and more feature, and is probably most expensive game in the world if you buy all the docs :P
JunglePredator: That's not true....

Pretty sure both rockband & train simulator have it beat.... last time I looked at the train simulator it's DLC was clear of $2000 american dollars.
thx for the answer

sims 3 is a complete game or is the free 2 play?2.000 usd is crazy :D

dlc buy is optional?
Post edited May 29, 2016 by Schizo2015
JunglePredator: That's not true....

Pretty sure both rockband & train simulator have it beat.... last time I looked at the train simulator it's DLC was clear of $2000 american dollars.
Schizo2015: thx for the answer

dlc buy is optional?
The Sims have never been free-to-play, they get so much money anyway from people willing to buy the same thing each time, not to mention LOADS of DLC which is never (to my knowledge) on sale.

DLC is optional, it's just that there are so many DLC's that buying them all will cost you a small fortune.
zeogold: ...
Thank you very much, Erich_Zann & zeogold!
May I have Please
Warhammer Quest
Had another look at the list. Good job on the reorganization, zeogold. With that said, I would like to request Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 please.
Well, it's been on the list for many weeks (months?) and no one has taken it, so I guess I'll put in a bid for Crayon Physics.

Will be 6 months or so until my kid is old enough to play it, so I didn't want to poach it, but it's definitely lingered enough that I don't get the sense anyone else is going to install and play it today if I don't take it.
Well Zeogold didn't say whether my request for Forced was granted or denied.

So may I request Forced & Loot Hunter?
low rated
JunglePredator: Well Zeogold didn't say whether my request for Forced was granted or denied.

So may I request Forced & Loot Hunter?
Wooee boy, you are not shy with your begging.
Schizo2015: thx for the answer

dlc buy is optional?
hurvl: The Sims have never been free-to-play, they get so much money anyway from people willing to buy the same thing each time, not to mention LOADS of DLC which is never (to my knowledge) on sale.

DLC is optional, it's just that there are so many DLC's that buying them all will cost you a small fortune.
thx for the details anwers

may i have sims 3,please,is a nice game gamseries from my young jeahrs.