It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
triock: Thank you JinKazaragi, MarkoH01 & zeo.

Also, check chat for 2 keys from my friend.
You're welcome and I hopy you enjoy ... whatever game it was I have donated ;)
Schizo2015: i cant redeem day night,"the code is not valid,check the code".
Date Night is slightly different than the other two DLCs. See the link below for the full instructions:

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/202421664-Sims-3
Oooh, could I possibly get Serafina's Crown please? :)
Fantasysci5: Oooh, could I possibly get Serafina's Crown please? :)
Granted.
@wanderer_27

Thank you for the instructions on how to redeem the code. I tried to redeem the code directly on origin since all other codes where redeemable there without any problem so I thought this one would be redeemable on Origin as well so I got confused when this was not the case.
JunglePredator: Well Zeogold didn't say whether my request for Forced was granted or denied.

So may I request Forced & Loot Hunter?
zeogold: Oh, did I miss that? Sorry.
Granted.
Forced looks fun- hadn't noticed it until this weekend (not from you asking for it, but reading Dungeon Siege reviews) but I don't co-op much. And that's probably understating it.

If it comes back onto the list down the road I'd recommend anyone interested in co-op ARPG take a gander at it.

bler144: Well, it's been on the list for many weeks (months?) and no one has taken it, so I guess I'll put in a bid for Crayon Physics.
Thanks to zeo for hosting and omega for the key!
Thanks so much Zeo for hosting the giveaway, and Triock & friend for donating the game! :)
wy4786: May I have:

Divine Divinity?

Thanks and have a good week :)
zeogold: Eh....what? Where did you even see this one?
I think you might be on the wrong giveaway. Perhaps you're looking for this thread.
Hi I saw it on the list in the first post. Even clicked thru it to the steam page.
edit; damn my eyes. I meant Beyond Divinity. My apologies :/
Post edited May 31, 2016 by wy4786
Granted.
bler144: Forced looks fun- hadn't noticed it until this weekend (not from you asking for it, but reading Dungeon Siege reviews) but I don't co-op much. And that's probably understating it.

If it comes back onto the list down the road I'd recommend anyone interested in co-op ARPG take a gander at it.

bler144: Thanks to zeo for hosting and omega for the key!
That was my key? O_o
Congratulations I guess.
Granted.
bler144: Forced looks fun- hadn't noticed it until this weekend (not from you asking for it, but reading Dungeon Siege reviews) but I don't co-op much. And that's probably understating it.

bler144: Thanks to zeo for hosting and omega for the key!
I can attest to it being UTTER $H!T SP...

Thanks to zeo for hosting and omega for the key!
cecil: I can attest to it being UTTER SPECIAL AWESOME ULTRA COOL GAME!
Post edited May 31, 2016 by omega64
Recommendation Legendary:
Decent shooter, will keep you occupied for 4 hours.
The enemies are pretty unique, at least you're not shooting at generic soldiers. (You will, just not for most of the game)
Pandora's Box is opened.
The rest of the game consists of trying to get it back, prevent others from using it.
The game is a B-movie in game form.

Small warning: Just before the final section you WILL fall through the elevator.
The only way to fix this is to edit one of the config files and limit the game to 30 fps until you reach the next checkpoint.
The devs presumably couldn't figure out how to fix this.
May I ask for both copies of Particula? It's listed as a co-op tower defense so can give on to my friend.
Also Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy would be nice.
Steel and Steam
Jack Lumber
My two per day ;-)
low rated
JunglePredator: May I ask for both copies of Particula? It's listed as a co-op tower defense so can give on to my friend.
Also Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy would be nice.
You are good,I've got to give you that much.