It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

* Pouyou-pouyou bows to express his gratitude and to show the impression on him that Doc0075 made through his insane generosity. *
CthuluIsSpy: I don't suppose Wolfenstein : The Two Pack is still available?
finkleroy: Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you the key.
Will do so, thank you so much.
Again, thanks to Mr. 75 & Mr. Roy
Post edited July 02, 2021 by JunglePredator
May I ask for Pharaoh + Cleopatra?
Thank you Doc for Loooop Hero, and finkleroy, what a busy day!

I´m gonna install it now!
Post edited July 05, 2021 by argamasa
Any way I could get a copy of Slay the Spire?

Also, can anyone who has played both chime in on whether or not Monster Train is worth checking out if I enjoy Slay the Spire? I'm not usually a huge fan of tower defense (though I did absolutely LOVE Sang Froid). But curious if I end up getting hooked on upgrade-driven deck builder monster RPGs (heh) if Monster Train is something I should try at some point.
Thanks to Doc0075 for Blacksad: Under the Sun, much appreciated. Thanks to finkleroy for all the work and time spent keeping this going.
Can I get Monster Train?
Nominating damien_ for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
te_lanus: could I ask for Gothic + Gothic 2 Gold Edition + Gothic 3 + Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition ?
finkleroy: Granted.
argamasa: Hi everybody, may i ask for Loop Hero?
pkk234: Damn, I assumed it was a Doc-bomb, and it was.

Could I ask for
-Dying Light Enhanced Edition Bundle
If it is still available?
jonridan: I'm gonna help reducing that list haha. If it's ok I'd like to take home one of the copies of Loop Hero (or if both are taken, Valfaris) ^^
Fairfox: can i have the Saboteur! bundle?
Falci: Can I have The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, please?
fronzelneekburm: May I have THIEF: Definitive Edition, please?
tropit9: may i ask for the doom collection?
BurlyHeart: Could I get Valfaris please?
Schizo2015: may i have Raji: An Ancient Epic , pls?
JunglePredator: Just the update deserves a thanks. Very generous.
Since its a new month may I request Iratus?
JacZarate: Hi, I could get Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares (DLC) ? :)
kai2: May I request Operencia: The Stolen Sun – Explorer’s Edition ?
AerynSun1701: Can i have Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure ?
Not_you: Hi, may I ask for Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition?
CthuluIsSpy: I don't suppose Wolfenstein : The Two Pack is still available?
finkleroy: Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you the key.
andysheets1975: Edit: Ah, beaten to it. I'd like to request The Dark Heart of Uukrul, please?
finkleroy: Granted. In the future, please don't edit a posts that contain requests. Edit them to remove the request and then make a new request, making sure GOG won't merge them for having been posted within a 10 minute window without anyone posting between them.
RavenCrowwise: Hi finkleroy, May I have Destroy All Humans pls

Thanks
Klumpen0815: I'm really interested in Banner Saga 3, because I only have the first two games and love them. May I have it?
BookCrazy: Hello, I read the rules.

Would it be possible for me to ask for Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition if eligible?
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Themken: I want to destroy all humans. Help me! Pretty please with lots of candied sourcherries on top.
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Pouyou-pouyou: Incredible update. Smells like the Doc...
I'd like to request the Pathfinder Kingmaker key if still available. Thank you.
DD & Ji Ji: May i request Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle? Thank you .
zaMNal: May I request Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen please?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for GRAVEN?
bela555: May I have GRAVEN please?
51nikopol: I would like to request Blacksad: Under the Sun if it is still available.
Melvinica: Mai I have The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky? Thanks.
gogamess: May I ask for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, please? ^_^
You didn't say anything about my Fate collection asking
high rated

(unneccesarily overgrown quote)
Kelefane: You didn't say anything about my Fate collection asking
Dude, please learn to trim the quotes already.
No offense, but iirc it's not the first time you're doing this, and it's artificially taking space for no reason.
So, please, learn to cut unneccessary parts.
Post edited July 02, 2021 by B1tF1ghter
I'd like to request THIEF: Definitive Edition.
Many thanks to Doc0075 for the Risen series and to finkleroy for maintaining the Community Giveaway.)
Thank you and thank you to Doc0075!
May I pleas request Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials

Thank you. :)