It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to Doc0075 and Finkleroy for the copy of Wolfenstein : The Two Pack.
I greatly appreciate it.
Thank you Doc0075 for the donation!
Also Finkle for taking care of all this.
and also GOG for even letting me redeem region locked stuff
To the ever-generous Doc, thank you for donating Kingdom Cone: Deliverance Royal Edition. And of course, thank you to finkleroy for his tireless work in maintaining this huge giveaway. A round of applause for you both.
May I request The Wolf Within for July?
high rated
jimrh69: May I request Blacksad: Under the Skin if not already spoken for. :)
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting either Sleeping Dogs or Thief, depending on what's available, if I may.
Granted.
Jarik12.3: Can I ask for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition ?
If I'm eligible that is :)
Granted.
Tistonic: i really want Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition + Dying Light: Vintage Gunslinger Bundle (DLC), can i take?
innerring: If I am eligible may I have The Talos Principle: Gold Edition?
Granted.
KingCross: May I request Blacksad: Under the Skin?
misteryo: could I have The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, please?

thanks!
RonianAT: May I ask for Hellblade plz?
Granted.
Flamini: I'm sorry, but can I ask for Stardew Valley? I have long wanted to dive into the world of farming
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Kelefane: Can I get that Fate collection? Thanks.
Granted.
srhill: Could I get FoxTail?
Granted.
nebulosas: May I ask for Pharaoh + Cleopatra?
Granted.
Ixamyakxim: Any way I could get a copy of Slay the Spire?
Granted.
muddysneakers: Can I get Monster Train?
Granted.
Kelefane: You didn't say anything about my Fate collection asking
Because I hadn't gotten to it yet. I had to do some household chores and go grocery shopping. A little patience, please.
JackknifeJohnson: I'd like to request THIEF: Definitive Edition.
Granted.
greyhat: May I pleas request Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials

Thank you. :)
Granted.
Crisco1492: May I request The Wolf Within for July?
I assume you mean The Wolf Among Us. Granted.
Thanks to Doc for Batbarian and to finkleroy for keeping the giveaway going.
Doc is a champion, and so is finkleroy!
low rated
finkleroy: Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you the key.

Granted. In the future, please don't edit a posts that contain requests. Edit them to remove the request and then make a new request, making sure GOG won't merge them for having been posted within a 10 minute window without anyone posting between them.

Granted.

Granted.

The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.

Granted.
Kelefane: You didn't say anything about my Fate collection asking
Thanks a lot for the explanation. at first I didn't figure out how it works. Now I will try to find a game to donate, so as not to seem like a bad person
Thank you to Doc0075 and finkleroy as well for Dragons Dogma!
Personally speaking, I'll be curious to see how long it will take for the non-daggered list to drop down to zero....
finkleroy: ....
Thank you.

And thank you, Doc0075.
thx doc für raji and finkleroy for the hosting.
Thank you Doc0075 and thank you finkleroy.
TheBigCore: Personally speaking, I'll be curious to see how long it will take for the non-daggered list to drop down to zero....
Well, considering all the circumstances there is still a very slim chance that there will be some left-overs carried onto the next month.
After all not too many people gather in this thread out of those who would be eligible.
Word of mouth will likely spread so there is almost 100% likelihood for a handful of requests from eligible people in the following week.
But all things considered still not too many people frequent this thread.
So my take would be 2 weeks (max value) for 90% (or more) of list to be gone.
May I request Spellcaster University?