It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't suppose Wolfenstein : The Two Pack is still available?
Edit: Ah, beaten to it. I'd like to request The Dark Heart of Uukrul, please?
Post edited July 01, 2021 by andysheets1975
Thanks finkleroy and doc!~ Millions of thanks for such great games and in such huge quantities!

@andysheets1975 just a heads up to make the post again. Requests in edited posts don't count :)
Have fun!
Hi finkleroy, May I have Destroy All Humans pls

Thanks
drxenija: Thanks finkleroy and doc!~ Millions of thanks for such great games and in such huge quantities!

@andysheets1975 just a heads up to make the post again. Requests in edited posts don't count :)
Have fun!
Aww sucks, I'm really bummed when I make stupid writing mistakes and have to correct them.
Anyway, I'll just post that again then and hope to not have made more mistakes:
finkleroy: snip
I'm really interested in Banner Saga 3, because I only have the first two games and love them. May I have it?
If that's gone already I'm also very interested in CARRION since I finished the demo multiple times way back.
Hello, I read the rules.

Would it be possible for me to ask for Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition if eligible?
I want to destroy all humans. Help me! Pretty please with lots of candied sourcherries on top.
Thanks!

I'd like to request The Dark Heart of Uukrul, please?
Incredible update. Smells like the Doc...
I'd like to request the Pathfinder Kingmaker key if still available. Thank you.
Thanks to Doc for Pathfinder Kingmaker and to finkleroy give me the code!
May i request Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle? Thank you .
May I request Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen please?
Can I ask for GRAVEN?
Big thanks to Doc0075 for his generosity and of course, as always, thanks to the gatekeeper finkleroy.
May I have GRAVEN please?