It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RavenCrowwise: Thank you frogthroat for the Secret of Monkey Island.
And thanks finkleroy and the community for this initiative.
It has the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen!

Enjoy!
Requesting Banner Saga, please.
Just a correction: Memoria is the sequel of Chains of Satinav. It follows two parallel storylines, one starting right after the first game ended and the second in a distant -but nevertheless connected- past.
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Banner Saga, please.
Granted.
Enebias: Just a correction: Memoria is the sequel of Chains of Satinav. It follows two parallel storylines, one starting right after the first game ended and the second in a distant -but nevertheless connected- past.
Thanks for pointing that out. The donor asked me to note that it's the sequel, but when I went to do so, I remembered the storyline that takes place in the past and thought it was a prequel. My mistake.
Thank you Bapthomme and finkleroy!
May I kindly request Absolute Drift? ;)
high rated
B1tF1ghter: May I kindly request Absolute Drift? ;)
Granted.
B1tF1ghter: May I kindly request Absolute Drift? ;)
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Bapthomme for the game & finkle for delivery & continued maintaining of the thread ;)
B1tF1ghter: Thank you Bapthomme for the game & finkle for delivery & continued maintaining of the thread ;)
Thanks, glad I made someone happy. Also thanks for the PM (not everyone does it).
TheDudeLebowski: Thank you Bapthomme and finkleroy!
Almost, missed your post. Thanks hope you will like it.
TheDudeLebowski: Thank you Bapthomme and finkleroy!
Bapthomme: Almost, missed your post. Thanks hope you will like it.
Pretty sure I will. I enjoy turn based tactics immensely. Thank you once more. It's my birthday in a few days, so this is quite delightful.
Edit: Plus the hand drawn graphics! Brilliant!
Post edited June 17, 2021 by TheDudeLebowski
Bapthomme: Almost, missed your post. Thanks hope you will like it.
TheDudeLebowski: Pretty sure I will. I enjoy turn based tactics immensely. Thank you once more. It's my birthday in a few days, so this is quite delightful.
Edit: Plus the hand drawn graphics! Brilliant!
That's interesting, because I also enjoy turn based tactics immensely (by far my favourite genre), and it's also my birthday in a few days (21 June).
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Banner Saga, please.
Enebias: Just a correction: Memoria is the sequel of Chains of Satinav. It follows two parallel storylines, one starting right after the first game ended and the second in a distant -but nevertheless connected- past.
finkleroy: Thanks for pointing that out. The donor asked me to note that it's the sequel, but when I went to do so, I remembered the storyline that takes place in the past and thought it was a prequel. My mistake.
A pleasure to be useful!
Btw, oth are great games. Get them naaaaoooww!
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: Pretty sure I will. I enjoy turn based tactics immensely. Thank you once more. It's my birthday in a few days, so this is quite delightful.
mrkgnao: That's interesting, because I also enjoy turn based tactics immensely (by far my favourite genre), and it's also my birthday in a few days (21 June).
I guess a love of turn-based tactics is common for Geminis on the cusp of Cancer and Cancers on the cusp of Gemini. Happy early birthday to both of you!
Thank you!