It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks greyhat for Syndicate Wars and to finkleroy for granted me the game!!!! :)
high rated
JunglePredator: May I seek Ultima Underworld 1+2?
Granted.
JunglePredator: May I seek Ultima Underworld 1+2?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks go out to Mr. Hat & Mr. Roy :-)
BenKii: No reason was given as to why they are being delisted but most discussing this topic believe it's because Gog only had a 10 year license agreement for those titles from EA (They were first released on Gog in June of 2011). If that's true then we could see other older EA titles being delisted as they approach their 10 year mark.
Tbh I am shocked (if it's truly just a contract expiring) that GOG didn't renegotiate a new contract/contract extension beforehand. Well hopefully they will, if an expiring contract is indeed the cause.

(I also hope this isn't the beginning of a trend of older games leaving the store....I mean it this store DID start with old games)

-

Cavalary: Well, reason was given, publisher's request apparently. And that 10 year mark only applies to UU, the Syndicate games were added later.
Hmm, so they (the partner) actually pulled it themselves? Hopefully that truly means remakes/remasters are in the works, then.

Cavalary: PS: Support the request for copies added to the list so fewer will miss out.
Idea

Imo, people who can afford them(they're only a few bucks atm, after all) should buy them now, and others buying gift keys should save them and "stagger" handing them out(to this or other threads) so that they don't run out as quickly. Just a thought.

(also maybe people should hold off from adding more keys here until AFTER the sale, to encourage those who can to buy the games while they can still do so....to make any keys people save last a bit longer)
Post edited June 25, 2021 by GamezRanker
finkleroy: Granted.
JunglePredator: Thanks go out to Mr. Hat & Mr. Roy :-)
Your welcome. Enjoy the games.
KetobaK: Thanks greyhat for Syndicate Wars and to finkleroy for granted me the game!!!! :)
Likewise. Same to you Ketobak. Enjoy. :)
mrcrispy83: Wow. That's terrible. There's still some of the cheaper EA games I'd like to get, I hope they don't get taken off next.

Anyway, I'd like to request Syndicate Plus if it's still available.
And you as well, mrcrispy. All three of you are very welcome.
Post edited June 25, 2021 by greyhat
high rated
The games have been sent to finkleroy ready for next month. There won't be any additional games added during the month as there are already many, many, MANY great games in the batch that I have already sent.
Hi, I couldn't redeem Arma Cold War when it was on Giveaway, can I have one of the dragged keys?

Oh, I recived my first star, this is a celebration edit :D
Post edited June 25, 2021 by Zezione
high rated
Zezione: Hi, I couldn't redeem Arma Cold War when it was on Giveaway, can I have one of the dragged keys?

Granted. In the future, please refrain from editing posts that contain requests.
Zezione: Hi, I couldn't redeem Arma Cold War when it was on Giveaway, can I have one of the dragged keys?

finkleroy: Granted. In the future, please refrain from editing posts that contain requests.
Oh sorry, the rules I forgot.
Thanks to Carradice and you for the game!
Zezione: Oh sorry, the rules I forgot.
Thanks to Carradice and you for the game!
A bit of advice: the best thing to do if a user wants to edit if to wait until AFTER a request is granted. :)
ARMA: Cold War Assault please, I missed it!
Hello.

May I have the taste of a good classic Freespace 2 space battles before the month ends, sir, please?
I would like to thank GOG for bringing back the old games and making an old lady very happy.
Doc0075: The games have been sent to finkleroy ready for next month. There won't be any additional games added during the month as there are already many, many, MANY great games in the batch that I have already sent.
Thank you for your generosity once again, Doc!

Sorry you have to go through all that, finkle! Thank you for your time!
Request deleted
Post edited June 26, 2021 by Ruvika