It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

segads1b: Hello sir, greetings from Ecuador, may I ask for serius sam?
I remember it from my school PCs but I think it was just the pyramid level. Thanks in advance !
Is this you ?
Hi can I ask for these daggered games?

- Absolute Drift

- Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack

- Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat
high rated
pferreira1983: Hi can I ask for these daggered games?

- Absolute Drift

- Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack

- Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat
AFAIK, Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat is included with Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack. Please let me know if it isn't and I'll also give you a key for Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat. Granted.
Thanks finkleroy for the giveaway and thanks to seba_86 and aCyborg for their donations.
How do people get extra keys for goodies?
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: How do people get extra keys for goodies?
When there's a giveaway, if you already own what's being given away, when you claim it, you get a gift key. If you don't already own it, it's automatically added to your library instead.
TheDudeLebowski: How do people get extra keys for goodies?
finkleroy: When there's a giveaway, if you already own what's being given away, when you claim it, you get a gift key. If you don't already own it, it's automatically added to your library instead.
Yeah, but with the exception of the Witcher goodies, none of the other ones were given away before. Or had I simply missed them?

Edit: the Goodies freebies, I mean.
Post edited June 20, 2021 by TheDudeLebowski
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: Yeah, but with the exception of the Witcher goodies, none of the other ones were given away before. Or had I simply missed them?

I'm not actually sure. I received three different types of donations for them. There were the two different types of keys that are currently listed, and also another type that expired 48 hours or so after they were given out. I have no idea how any of that happened, but I'm glad we have the keys that don't expire that include the Warhammer game on the list that expires in about a year. It's all very confusing.
Post edited June 21, 2021 by finkleroy
finkleroy: I'm not actually sure. I received three different types of donations for them. There Were the two different types of keys that are currently listed, and also another type that expired 48 hours or so after they were given out. I have no idea how any of that happened, but I'm glad we have the keys that don't expire that include the Warhammer game on the list that expires in about a year. It's all very confusing.
Indeed it is.
finkleroy: When there's a giveaway, if you already own what's being given away, when you claim it, you get a gift key. If you don't already own it, it's automatically added to your library instead.
TheDudeLebowski: Yeah, but with the exception of the Witcher goodies, none of the other ones were given away before. Or had I simply missed them?

The goodies are (usually) not really giveaways. They're free items that GOG adds to their catalogue and later removes. Like all free items, you can get as many copies as you want of them via the cart.

The Warhammer Skulls was a bit different. For a while it was a giveaway (could get only once, keys expire), then was changed to a free item (could get many times, keys do not expire).
Post edited June 21, 2021 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: The goodies are (usually) not really giveaways. They're free items that GOG adds to their catalogue and later removes. Like all free items, you can get as many copies as you want of them via the cart.

The Warhammer Skulls was a bit different. For a while it was a giveaway (could get only once, keys expire), then was changed to a free item (could get many times, keys do not expire).
Thanks for the explanation! I'll be on the lookout next time to get more keys for the giveaway.
high rated
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition just entered the summer sale, and therefore my list of games from the sale that I'd like to see donated.
segads1b: Hello sir, greetings from Ecuador, may I ask for serius sam?
I remember it from my school PCs but I think it was just the pyramid level. Thanks in advance !
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Ok, sorry, i usually never say anything online, is not just gog is Facebook or anything jaja i was just wondering about serius sam on my high-school days, never really pass that pyramid jaja im not thay active because I usually play on xbox more, and and old laptop for age of empires 2 and dangerous dave and turok 1
segads1b: Ok, sorry, i usually never say anything online, is not just gog is Facebook or anything jaja i was just wondering about serius sam on my high-school days, never really pass that pyramid jaja im not thay active because I usually play on xbox more, and and old laptop for age of empires 2 and dangerous dave and turok 1
Was the game you wanted Serious Sam: First Encounter? If so, if ya accept my friend request I might be able to help with your current lack of game via PM chat. ;)

(I tried PMing ya about the game, but your PMs are set to friends only so I couldn't)
May I have Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat?
I didn't get Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack because I don't want the goodie pack.