It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kmonster: Thank you very much frogthroat for Monkey Island 2 and also thanks to finkleroy for maintaining the giveaway.
Scream all you want, there are no police on Scabb Island.

Enjoy!
About suggestions for Doc0075, how about MissionForce: CyberStorm or NEO Scavenger? Both have good ratings and seem interesting, and yet seldom mentioned (or donated, in this case).
And I’m personally very much interested in the DROD series appeared recently (last month?).
high rated
Orkhepaj: Hello finkleroy
I would like to take Disjunction
game looks fun
Granted.
Thank you Dogmaus for Disjunction!
And for you finkleroy for this giveaway thread
May I have Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition?
high rated
Catac1ysm: May I have Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition?
Granted.
Many thanks to argamasa and finkleroy for Sleeping Dogs!
Breja: If you ask me, everyone should get a chance to play Ghost of a Tale.
MarkoH01: That actually IS a great one - still hoping that they will male a sequel. I was blown away by the fact that this was an indie game.
Same. A sequel would be one of the very few games I'd probably buy insantly (barring an Outer Worlds level insane price or something).
Catac1ysm: Many thanks to argamasa and finkleroy for Sleeping Dogs!
You´re welcome, enjoy!!!
May I request hellpoint?
high rated
B1tF1ghter: May I request hellpoint?
Granted.
B1tF1ghter: May I request hellpoint?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much greyhat for the game itself, and finkle for the delivery & continued community service ;)
finkleroy: Granted.
B1tF1ghter: Thank you very much greyhat for the game itself, and finkle for the delivery & continued community service ;)
My pleasure B1tF1ghter.

Hope you enjoy Hellpoint. :)

My suggestions for Doc0075.

Dragon Wars and Avernum 3. :)

Also thanks for donating so many games Doc. You always outdo yourself.
Post edited June 16, 2021 by greyhat
Mister.Wolf: fully recommend it for a "fresh" experience!
Did it have a good story? Not sure if I want to buy Dungeon Siege just to be able to play Unity.
Mister.Wolf: fully recommend it for a "fresh" experience!
BlueMooner: Did it have a good story? Not sure if I want to buy Dungeon Siege just to be able to play Unity.
Hmm, why Dungeon Siege? You don't have to (no connection as far as I'm aware). Daggerfall Unity is a standalone port of the original Elder Scrolls game using the Unity3D game engine, if I recall correctly all you require is the original game files. The port files themselves are available for free on the project website (linked here, and the page also has instructions on how to set it up).

The story is the exact same as the original game (Numidium questline), no changes there, but on Nexus Mods (also linked) you can find reworks of guild quests and perks, various tweaks, new spells, and a LOT more to revive the vast open-world that made it a landmark in the series.
Post edited June 16, 2021 by Mister.Wolf