It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Psychonauts please? Thanks!
servobeupstry: May I request Psychonauts please? Thanks!
Granted.
zeogold: neral/the_gog_community_gifting_thread]https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread[/url]

Granted as well.
supplementscene: Not fast enough though, thank you
I keep trying to grant requests before people can make them, but you guys keep requesting too slowly and interrupting the timestream.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by zeogold
May I request Myst Masterpiece Edition please?
zeogold: Granted.
zeogold: I keep trying to grant requests before people can make them, but you guys keep requesting too slowly and interrupting the timestream.
That's very zen of you Zeo. :)
AB2012: May I request Myst Masterpiece Edition please?
Granted.

I keep trying to grant requests before people can make them, but you guys keep requesting too slowly and interrupting the timestream.
skeletonbow: That's very zen of you Zeo. :)
Now there's a face I haven't seen in a long while. Where've you been hiding out these days?
Post edited June 10, 2019 by zeogold
Thanks to bjgamer for the key and Zeogold for hosting the Giveaway!
Thanks lazarus_03 and zeogold for Psychonauts!
Thanks to DampSquib for the key and Zeo for hosting this thread :)
skeletonbow: That's very zen of you Zeo. :)
zeogold: Now there's a face I haven't seen in a long while. Where've you been hiding out these days?
Nowadays I spend a fair bit of time developing highly custom live visual effects for OBS and mostly hang out on Twitch Music, and associated Discord communities, although I still read/post here, just not nearly as often as in the way back when. :)

Been doing it a bit more lately though. Excited about the Galaxy 2 announcement, and of course now Cyberpunk 2077 and some of the other fun stuffs going on. :P Hope you're doing well as well!
AB2012: Thanks to bjgamer for the key and Zeogold for hosting the Giveaway!
You are very welcome. Enjoy the journey! :)
Would like to request Avernum: Escape From the Pit if its still available.

Thanks.
nevarRed: Would like to request Avernum: Escape From the Pit if its still available.

Thanks.
Granted.
zeogold: I keep trying to grant requests before people can make them, but you guys keep requesting too slowly and interrupting the timestream.
Lack of telepathy is the key bottleneck here, please work on that

I shall PM Rosa to thank her
Post edited June 10, 2019 by supplementscene
Thank you DampSquib and zeogold!!!
Thanks to bjgamer and zeogold for Obduction! :)