It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tomyam80: Oh, was just wondering though: i thought the copy of Diablo available earlier was claimed by another although u were nominated after it so how was Zeo able 2 grant u?
MarkoH01: It was another copy that came in just shortly after the nomination if I understood zeo correctly.
Ah i c. Well, hope u hv fun with the game. :)
high rated
Qwertw: May I have Furi?
bonzer: Hi Zeo, Please could I have Thea: The Awakening?

Either way, thank you for continuing to administer this giveaway.
jimrh69: I would like to request Epistory - Typing Chronicles thank you and have a wonderful day all :-)
Tistonic: can i request Haegemonia Gold Edition?
All granted.

Vythonaut: May i ask for the copy of Thea?
RedTechKnight: I would like to request Furi.
Beaten to 'em, sorry.
Nominating Enebias for third Hitman.
Post edited April 05, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
May I request Hitman 2?
Vythonaut: May i ask for the copy of Thea?
zeogold: Beaten to 'em, sorry.
No need to be sorry, rules are rules; thanks anyway & many thanks to whoever donated it! :)
Thanks to Zeogold and Doc0075 for Furi
Thank you to Zeogold for administering and Doc0075 for donating Thea: The Awakening. Redeemed, no problem.
Hi, i wld like 2 request 4 Hitman 3: Contracts (That is if Enabias refuses the nomination, if he takes up then just ignore my request.) Haha.
Post edited April 05, 2019 by tomyam80
BeatriceElysia: Nominating Enebias for third Hitman.
Thank you for the nomination, it is much appreciated!
Yet, I already own the first four Hitman games from the Collection Eidos released (DRM-free, nonetheless!) before being absorbed by Square Enix, so I have to decline.
Dogmaus: Oops, you are right they are not valid codes anymore, but in the orders section I keep seeying them as "not redeemed yet", so my mistake. Or they are already in the Giveway but have to be taken.
Cavalary: They'll stay like that in orders even if expired. Yeah, annoying.
I didn't get new codes to giveaway from support, but at least they got me rid of the expired codes in the orders list. Now, dear native English speakers, does the expression "they got me rid of" sound unnatural to you?
Thank you finkleroy for the nomination, thank you ..eve. for donating "The Whispered World: Special Edition" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Post edited April 05, 2019 by kmcoolice
Dogmaus: I didn't get new codes to giveaway from support, but at least they got me rid of the expired codes in the orders list. Now, dear native English speakers, does the expression "they got me rid of" sound unnatural to you?
Not a native English speaker, but I'd say "they rid me of".
Dogmaus: I didn't get new codes to giveaway from support, but at least they got me rid of the expired codes in the orders list. Now, dear native English speakers, does the expression "they got me rid of" sound unnatural to you?
Cavalary: Not a native English speaker, but I'd say "they rid me of".
That sounds better, thank you!
Dogmaus: Now, dear native English speakers, does the expression "they got me rid of" sound unnatural to you?
I would go with "removed them for me"
Dogmaus: Now, dear native English speakers, does the expression "they got me rid of" sound unnatural to you?
theslitherydeee: I would go with "removed them for me"
nice suggestion, theslitherydeee