It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: I'd like to nominate kmcoolice for The Whispered World.
Thank you, finkleroy! I will gladly accept it.
bler144: If you are at all drawn to a game that involves typing (not sure if it has support in languages other than English), Epistory is really well done with just a few minor blemishes and the art is really fantastic.

Driftmoon is also good, but Epistory is better!! ;)

(this is not a request as I own it already, just a recommendation)
I second this. Really enjoyed Epistory even though I don't type that well. :)
bler144: If you are at all drawn to a game that involves typing (not sure if it has support in languages other than English), Epistory is really well done with just a few minor blemishes and the art is really fantastic.
Cavalary: For anyone with low-end computers (like mine) though, keep in mind that "Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards" bit.
In case you want to be sure that it really is not running well on your PC (or better: proof the oposite) you can get a free demo from here. Sometimes devs just want to be sure by excluding intel integrated since they tend to make problems with several games.
Post edited April 03, 2019 by MarkoH01
Okay, this feels like an Oscar speech.

I would once again like to thank zlaywal for nominating me for the game Diablo.

As so many others before me I will also send out a really big thank you (and a hug if he accepts) to the amazing generosity of the guy who probably is santa clause (a bit delayed though) and the father of gifting who we call Doc0075 - you are amazing and I already received several games gifted by you.

Last but not least I would want to thank my love and my mother for making ... sorry ... last but not least I would like to thank the great zeogold for keeping up this giveaway and who also decided that I should get granted this game.

I am one of the few that never played any Diablo at all. My first hack and slay (or is it hack and slash?) was Titan Quest and though I had much fun with it it took me ages to finish because I am just so terrible with it AND it is using checkpoints. So after I heard how so many GOGers were happy that the game arrived here and I also heard that there's the possibility to save whenever you want (which hopefully will keep frustration levels much lower) I really became interested in this and I am looking forward to see what all the fuzz is about :)
Post edited April 03, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: In case you want to be sure that it really is not running well on your PC (or better: proof the oposite) you can get a free demo from here. Sometimes devs just want to be sure by excluding intel integrated since they tend to make problems with several games.
Oh, don't care that much, was just pointing something out in case it gets missed in requirements. Bit annoying when I see it, and yeah, I see it in plenty of cases, for games which should have low requirements otherwise, even some oldies.
Cavalary: Meh.
Appreciate the reviews, Cavalary, thank you.
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS N-Z*****
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Startopia ($)
Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (†)
Thea: The Awakening
Unreal Gold (†)
WARSOW (†)
The Whispered World ($)
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (†)
Disclaimer: I already own Unreal Gold, UT1999, and UT2004 via GOG, so I am not asking for it.

Question: How is Unreal Gold still on this list? That's an iconic FPS and there's no lack of people who want it from GOG for free.
TheBigCore: Disclaimer: I already own Unreal Gold, UT1999, and UT2004 via GOG, so I am not asking for it.

Question: How is Unreal Gold still on this list? That's an iconic FPS and there's no lack of people who want it from GOG for free.
A butt-load of us got it free last year mate. During an anniversary(?) event it was temporarily free on GOG (and steam too I think).
TheBigCore: Disclaimer: I already own Unreal Gold, UT1999, and UT2004 via GOG, so I am not asking for it.

Braggadar: A butt-load of us got it free last year mate. During an anniversary(?) event it was temporarily free on GOG (and steam too I think).
You made me check and I actually have a spare Unreal key, and other past free games that are not available in this giveaway right now. Will give to Zeo soon.
Dogmaus: You made me check and I actually have a spare Unreal key, and other past free games that are not available in this giveaway right now. Will give to Zeo soon.
Make sure they're still valid first, considering how they made them expire.
can i request Haegemonia Gold Edition?
Dogmaus: You made me check and I actually have a spare Unreal key, and other past free games that are not available in this giveaway right now. Will give to Zeo soon.
Cavalary: Make sure they're still valid first, considering how they made them expire.
Oops, you are right they are not valid codes anymore, but in the orders section I keep seeying them as "not redeemed yet", so my mistake. Or they are already in the Giveway but have to be taken.
Cavalary: Make sure they're still valid first, considering how they made them expire.
Dogmaus: Oops, you are right they are not valid codes anymore, but in the orders section I keep seeying them as "not redeemed yet", so my mistake. Or they are already in the Giveway but have to be taken.
They'll stay like that in orders even if expired. Yeah, annoying.
I would like to request Furi.
MarkoH01: Okay, this feels like an Oscar speech.

I would once again like to thank zlaywal for nominating me for the game Diablo.

As so many others before me I will also send out a really big thank you (and a hug if he accepts) to the amazing generosity of the guy who probably is santa clause (a bit delayed though) and the father of gifting who we call Doc0075 - you are amazing and I already received several games gifted by you.

Last but not least I would want to thank my love and my mother for making ... sorry ... last but not least I would like to thank the great zeogold for keeping up this giveaway and who also decided that I should get granted this game.

I am one of the few that never played any Diablo at all. My first hack and slay (or is it hack and slash?) was Titan Quest and though I had much fun with it it took me ages to finish because I am just so terrible with it AND it is using checkpoints. So after I heard how so many GOGers were happy that the game arrived here and I also heard that there's the possibility to save whenever you want (which hopefully will keep frustration levels much lower) I really became interested in this and I am looking forward to see what all the fuzz is about :)
Wow, i'm actually surprised u nv played Diablo b4. Anyway, it's a great game (in those times anyway). The game didn't aged too well in terms of resolutions but the sound & content is definitely still worth playing.

Spoiler alert Lvl 2 is where it gets more fun but do stay behind closed door that u can shoot arrow thru unless u 1 keep running & refilling ur life thru use of potions. (Ah, fresh meat!) ;p

Oh, was just wondering though: i thought the copy of Diablo available earlier was claimed by another although u were nominated after it so how was Zeo able 2 grant u?
tomyam80: Oh, was just wondering though: i thought the copy of Diablo available earlier was claimed by another although u were nominated after it so how was Zeo able 2 grant u?
It was another copy that came in just shortly after the nomination if I understood zeo correctly.