It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: I'll take a free copy of Pathfinder Kingmaker if anyone has one lying around.
It does not sound like a joke when we get this kind of posts for real now and then lol
te_lanus: Thanx Zeo and Moon-and-Star
pferreira1983: Would just like to thank Zeogold and _mz_ for the Cyberia 2 game. I look forward to it, thanks again!
you are very welcome, hope you have some fun with the game :D
Emob78: I'll take a free copy of Pathfinder Kingmaker if anyone has one lying around.
Dogmaus: It does not sound like a joke when we get this kind of posts for real now and then lol
Yeah, I took it seriously too. So for once this wasn't a "Germans don't have a sense of humor" case. :P
Dogmaus: It does not sound like a joke when we get this kind of posts for real now and then lol
muntdefems: Yeah, I took it seriously too. So for once this wasn't a "Germans don't have a sense of humor" case. :P
We have a great sense of humor but only very, very, very intelligent people can understand it ... meaning Germans :D
Aramandur: May I ask for Tyranny - Commander Edition + Bastard's Wound + Portrait Pack ?
Granted.
Lone_Scout: Greetings!
Since it looks like a good game but has remained unnoticed for a while, could I ask for Conquest of the New World, please?
Also granted.

omega64: Would like to request Tiny Bang story.
I'm afraid you already got your game for the month, but give it a few days for the next month to begin and I can give it to you then for that month.
Post edited September 28, 2018 by zeogold
May I request Crusader: No Regret™?
Thanks _mz_ for the game and zeogold for keeping it all running!
Have a nice weekend everybody!
BenKii: May I request Crusader: No Regret™?
Is there any chance you don't have the first game Crusader: No Remorse? If so is there any chance you'd prefer to play that first (which I have). And if so (lots of ifs)

May I request Crusader: No Regret....if not nevermind :)
May I request Divinity original sin if I can?
May I ask for Dragon Age: Origins?
low rated
May I request Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales?
Creeperslasher: May I request Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales?
May I ask you to read the first post?
BenKii: May I request Crusader: No Regret™?
supplementscene: Is there any chance you don't have the first game Crusader: No Remorse? If so is there any chance you'd prefer to play that first (which I have). And if so (lots of ifs)

May I request Crusader: No Regret....if not nevermind :)
I actually do have the first game on Origin but I haven't played it yet. Since you're more likely to play it sooner, I'll rescind my request.

So, zeo, I rescind my request for Crusader: No Regret™ and ask you give it to supplementscene.
Thank you SO MUCH DampSquib for a wishlisted game, and as always big thanks to Zeo!
May I ask for Tharsis, please?