It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nevermind, didn't see the request for Tyranny.
Post edited September 25, 2018 by greeklover
Aramandur: May I ask for Tyranny - Commander Edition + Bastard's Wound + Portrait Pack ?
Congratulations on some extremely lucky timing for you! :) (Ah, one day... One day!)
Many thanks to PMPMGamer and Zeogold for the STALKER key !
Dogmaus: Cyberia 2 is ugly even by Cyberia 1 standards.
MarkoH01: I bought both back then and sort of liked them. When it was released it was something new and used the CD technology pretty well.
Yes, the nostalgia effect can make you enjoy things that did not age well. As someone who did not play them at release, I am not exactly imppressed. But while being something new could be said about the first game, the sequel can't hide behind that excuse. Mind you, when I replay the older Tomb Rider games I enjoyed back then I now cringe for the controls. I think we are all more demanding and it's good.
A game that aged better? MDK, free here, go get it people!
Post edited September 25, 2018 by Dogmaus
Thank you very much DampSquib for Wizards & Warriors and zeo for managing this GA! You guys rock! \m/
Pouyou-pouyou: Many thanks to PMPMGamer and Zeogold for the STALKER key !
You are very welcome. Now go have some fun in the one my favorite games. :)
Would like to request Tiny Bang story.
Would just like to thank Zeogold and _mz_ for the Cyberia 2 game. I look forward to it, thanks again!
low rated
I'll take a free copy of Pathfinder Kingmaker if anyone has one lying around.
Emob78: I'll take a free copy of Pathfinder Kingmaker if anyone has one lying around.
3...2...1... here we go again.

Please read the OP to see how this giveaway is working. Please also read the following posts to see which games are available....the usual stuff that has probably been said thousends of time since this thread exists. Still strange to me how anybody could post anything in any thread without actually figuring out what it is all about.
Emob78: I'll take a free copy of Pathfinder Kingmaker if anyone has one lying around.
MarkoH01: 3...2...1... here we go again.

Please read the OP to see how this giveaway is working. Please also read the following posts to see which games are available....the usual stuff that has probably been said thousends of time since this thread exists. Still strange to me how anybody could post anything in any thread without actually figuring out what it is all about.
they couldnt be bothered really
low rated

Calm your tits. I don't ask for free stuff. It was a joke. Unless of course you have a free copy of Pathfinder and would like to donate it, of course. Then I'm totally serious.

Emob78: Calm your tits. I don't ask for free stuff. It was a joke. Unless of course you have a free copy of Pathfinder and would like to donate it, of course. Then I'm totally serious.
Oh sorry. In this case: lol.
zlaywal: Thank you DampSquib, another one from your generosity. ToM is the first roguelike in my library and it's easy on the spec too. Thanks as always to our very own Puzzlemaster.
bler144: Thanks also to DampSquib for Wizards & Warriorsing it up! Thanks also to Zeogold for continuing to collect, sort, and distribute for the community!
triock: Thank you very much DampSquib for Wizards & Warriors and zeo for managing this GA! You guys rock! \m/
Most welcome, have fun guys/gals :)
Thanx Zeo and Moon-and-Star