It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Doc0075 for Dragon Age: Origins and zeogold for this giveaway!
A reminder that post #4 contains the short list of people who recieved a game the current month.

----
Unrelated: Now I got a craving for currants.
aghem: May I ask for Tharsis, please?
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks Doc0075 and Zeogold!
Thank you for your genorisity Lone_Scout, I will enjoy more Crusader romping and Zeo for organising the party :)

supplementscene: Is there any chance you don't have the first game Crusader: No Remorse? If so is there any chance you'd prefer to play that first (which I have). And if so (lots of ifs)

May I request Crusader: No Regret....if not nevermind :)
BenKii: I actually do have the first game on Origin but I haven't played it yet. Since you're more likely to play it sooner, I'll rescind my request.

So, zeo, I rescind my request for Crusader: No Regret™ and ask you give it to supplementscene.
Thank you for being selfless my friend
kusumahendra: Thank you Lone_Scout for donating the game. And Zeo, good job managing the GA as usual.
Lone_Scout: You're welcome!
Controls are a little awkward at first, but this game has aged really well, so have fun!
I'm looking forward to play it :)

I hold on a few days waiting for my wifi to be fixed but considering download size isn't too large I'll just use my phone tethering and download it tonight
supplementscene: Thank you for your genorisity Lone_Scout, I will enjoy more Crusader romping and Zeo for organising the party :)
You're welcome! Enjoy!
Well, since SkelettalAngel edited his most recent post i shall presume he does not want the game anymore & thus i would like 2 make a claim 4 Mirror's Edge. Thks for considering my request. :)
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS N-Z*****
The Tiny Bang Story
I am interested in "The Tiny Bang Story".
May I have it?
When people have keys to give to the giveaway are these just ones they purchased to give away or have they been here long enough that sometimes freebie from purchases or giveaways from gog just become extras? I’d probably have like 6 daggerfall/arenas if that was the case. I’m assuming it’s just charitable chums giving back. I’d hate to think I have keys I don’t use just sitting doing nothing.
Keighn: When people have keys to give to the giveaway are these just ones they purchased to give away or have they been here long enough that sometimes freebie from purchases or giveaways from gog just become extras? I’d probably have like 6 daggerfall/arenas if that was the case. I’m assuming it’s just charitable chums giving back. I’d hate to think I have keys I don’t use just sitting doing nothing.
It's mostly purchases, but there is the occasional influx of freebie keys. Skimming the first posts, everything a dagger was via freebie, everything not with a dagger was likely a purchase.
bler144: It's mostly purchases, but there is the occasional influx of freebie keys. Skimming the first posts, everything a dagger was via freebie, everything not with a dagger was likely a purchase.
I'm hoping for an influx with this sale and the packages that have multiple games where you don't get any discount for those you already own...

I *REALLY* want Owlboy, but I own the other two, so I'm crossing my fingers for a bunch to drop so I can grab a copy :)

IIRC there's no limit on DLC requests, so I'll ask for one of those Legend of Heroes DLC packs, picked every one of the Falcom games up at launch but I've yet to buy a single piece of DLC for them.
Yeah, it’s why I rarely get such bundles. Sometimes I hold off knowing a holiday event or something comes then I get my wants in a fell swoop. I dislike buying what I already own. But, next time I get a double it’ll go to the giveaway. Cheers.
Keighn: Yeah, it’s why I rarely get such bundles. Sometimes I hold off knowing a holiday event or something comes then I get my wants in a fell swoop. I dislike buying what I already own. But, next time I get a double it’ll go to the giveaway. Cheers.
Until now it wasn't a problem, games you already owned counted as such and you got the bundle discount for just the ones you didn't yet have. But now...
May I ask for Divinity: Original Sin ?
high rated
tomyam80: Well, since SkelettalAngel edited his most recent post i shall presume he does not want the game anymore & thus i would like 2 make a claim 4 Mirror's Edge. Thks for considering my request. :)
Granted.
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS N-Z*****
The Tiny Bang Story
Klumpen0815: I am interested in "The Tiny Bang Story".
May I have it?
Also granted.
congduy: May I ask for Divinity: Original Sin ?
Please take a moment to read the first post on the thread.
Post edited October 03, 2018 by zeogold