It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aramandur: Thank you SO MUCH DampSquib for a wishlisted game, and as always big thanks to Zeo!
Most welcome, enjoy.
May I request Mirror's Edge?
RedTechKnight: May I request Mirror's Edge?
Excellent choice.
high rated
supplementscene: May I request Crusader: No Regret....if not nevermind :)
Zadalon: May I request Divinity original sin if I can?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I ask for Dragon Age: Origins?
aghem: May I ask for Tharsis, please?
All granted.

You've already received your game for this month, but if you wait a couple days (assuming nobody requests it), I can give it to you for October.
Post edited September 30, 2018 by zeogold
May I request Crusader: No Remorse™?

I remember playing the demo at my friend's house as a kid and loved it. Would love to revisit childhood memories
high rated
kusumahendra: May I request Crusader: No Remorse™?

I remember playing the demo at my friend's house as a kid and loved it. Would love to revisit childhood memories
Granted.
Thank you Lone_Scout for donating the game. And Zeo, good job managing the GA as usual.
Oooh, am I able to request The Tiny Bang Story, if there's still a copy available? :D
personthingy: Oooh, am I able to request The Tiny Bang Story, if there's still a copy available? :D
Granted.
personthingy: Oooh, am I able to request The Tiny Bang Story, if there's still a copy available? :D
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks so much, zeogold!!
And a huge thank you to bjgamer, again, for being so generous and awesome! <3 Fulfilling all my cravings for HOGs hahaha
kusumahendra: Thank you Lone_Scout for donating the game. And Zeo, good job managing the GA as usual.
You're welcome!
Controls are a little awkward at first, but this game has aged really well, so have fun!
zeogold: Granted.
personthingy: Thanks so much, zeogold!!
And a huge thank you to bjgamer, again, for being so generous and awesome! <3 Fulfilling all my cravings for HOGs hahaha
You are very welcome. Enjoy! :)
low rated
<-- and watch the rep decrease ^^
Post edited September 30, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
Thanks to Doc0075 and zeogold for a great rpg Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition. I accidentally pressed refresh when on the claim page and it took me back to where I had to enter the code again and I got panicked for a moment. Did the code got lost? Did the machine eat it? But after I entered it again it worked and all is well:)
zeogold: You've already received your game for this month, but if you wait a couple days (assuming nobody requests it), I can give it to you for October.
Ah, sorry. I actually was trying to remember if I had received Revolver this month or last month.