It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Quest for Infamy, please? :)
Random_Coffee: May I ask for Quest for Infamy, please? :)
Good choice! I finished this a few weeks ago, and had a blast playing it (despite the two show-stopping bugs on Linux which required a windows VM to get past).
Random_Coffee: May I ask for Quest for Infamy, please? :)
gogtrial34987: Good choice! I finished this a few weeks ago, and had a blast playing it (despite the two show-stopping bugs on Linux which required a windows VM to get past).
Ouch. So the Linux-version isn't fully completable? Is there a way to bypass this without Windows? Does it work in WINE?
Hello, any chance I could have a copy of Cyberia 2: Resurrection?
Post edited September 22, 2018 by pferreira1983
gogtrial34987: Good choice! I finished this a few weeks ago, and had a blast playing it (despite the two show-stopping bugs on Linux which required a windows VM to get past).
Random_Coffee: Ouch. So the Linux-version isn't fully completable? Is there a way to bypass this without Windows? Does it work in WINE?
Aye; you die at the end of act I, no workaround. >.< - and I personally couldn't exit a maze in act II, though I haven't seen anyone else report that, and that might be specific to only a single class and/or specific things I did.
I downloaded a windows VM for testing old IE versions from microsoft, and ran that in virtualbox. Installed and played the game for 5 minutes in it to get past each of the bugs (the save games are compatible between OSes). No idea about wine; appdb says platinum, but it's only one report, and not exactly confidence inspiring. Still, if it works, I imagine that would also allow you to get past that bug. The developer also offers personally hex-editing your save game to get around it (see the Quest for Infamy forum here on gog), and he's had a version 2 of the game with a fix in beta for a year or two now, with no release date in sight.
pferreira1983: Hello, any chance I could have a copy of Cyberia 2: Resurrection?
Bad Old Games XD
Well, yesterday I inflicted to myself to finish Kyrandia 3 (I actually watched one ending on Youtube because I couln't take it anymore).
Any chance that I can get Grim Fandango Remastered?
If the Tales of Maj'Eyal package has already been taken then I'd like to ask for Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum.

Thanks
Korotan: Any chance that I can get Grim Fandango Remastered?
disregard this post
Post edited September 23, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
SkelettalAngel: I suggest reading the (OP) Rules and Guidelines at the top of each post or at the very beginning assuming you didnt so that you get a sense of how the giveaway works judging by your join date
Grim Fandango Remastered is daggered because it was part of a mass giveaway.
SkelettalAngel: I suggest reading the (OP) Rules and Guidelines at the top of each post or at the very beginning assuming you didnt so that you get a sense of how the giveaway works judging by your join date
finkleroy: Grim Fandango Remastered is daggered because it was part of a mass giveaway.
oh yeah lmao sorrrryyy
Hmm . Looks like i'm late again with the Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok + Embers of Rage + Forbidden Cults request .
Greetings!

May i ask for "Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition"?
UterusMaximus: Greetings!

might and magic has been requested you're a little late
Post edited September 23, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
UterusMaximus: Greetings!

SkelettalAngel: might and magic has been requested you're a little late
oh, whoopsies.
thx for the hint!