It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
May I ask for Toren, please? ^_^
MMLN: Hello Zeogold.

If Anachronox is still free for taking, I would love to have that gem :)
zeogold: .
BlueMooner: I guess I'll go for Layers of Fear. A psych horror game sounds right up my alley.
direspirefirewire: A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Might i request for Master of Orion (2016)? Thank you
gogamess: May I ask for Toren, please? ^_^
All granted.

MarkoH01: Damn - you are right. No, this is not possible(/since they are added to your library if you don't own them and otherwise you are simply not eligible). My fault. So the mystery of several Layers of Fear GOG keys remains then.
ciemnogrodzianin: They're from one of polish gaming magazines. As far as I know readers received both Steam and GOG keys. A lot of people are not interested in GOG and tried to get rid of codes somehow. Let's say I help them a bit; I didn't want the codes to be wasted. Placing them here is not reselling so I hope I haven't violated any regulations however I'm quite aware that it's probably not exactly the use it was meant to.
Ah, I was wondering about all those codes myself.
It's all good by me, I'm glad they were able to be put to use.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: Ah, I was wondering about all those codes myself.
I'm happy that it's okay for you. For some reason I was afraid it may be considered as a bit, ahem, shady. In this case I am not personally the source of a code. I prefer to be the one who purchased the code from GOG directly, which gives me full control of the situation, right to raising a support request etc.

If it's fine perhaps I should look around for a few more before these codes expire.
deleted
I really liked Limbo and INSIDE so I guess I should ask for Feist because it looks quite similar.
zeogold: It's all good by me, I'm glad they were able to be put to use.
ciemnogrodzianin: I'm happy that it's okay for you. For some reason I was afraid it may be considered as a bit, ahem, shady.
Well.. I, myself, would classify it as "improper use". I do not think the plan was to grant two licences with each issue of magazine. It was just only one licence granted with convenience for reader to use it on Steam or on GOG. If this specific reader used Steam key, he/she should not give away the other one.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by Lexor
Lexor: ...
I don't think so. There is no way to execute such condition and I doubt it was there. From magazine's cover it's just Steam+GOG code. I suppose the intention was as you said, of course, but the same way codes for classic edition of Baldur's Gate are given here to different users then enhanced editions' owners.
Thanks so much mindfac00 for the MoO key and to zeogold for managing this thread. Appreciate your generosity!
ciemnogrodzianin: ...
Description of this issue says: Layers of Fear PL/EN [GOG] - so no Steam code, just for GOG.
(unless something has changed)
Post edited December 28, 2017 by Lexor
zeogold: Ah, I was wondering about all those codes myself.
ciemnogrodzianin: I'm happy that it's okay for you. For some reason I was afraid it may be considered as a bit, ahem, shady. In this case I am not personally the source of a code. I prefer to be the one who purchased the code from GOG directly, which gives me full control of the situation, right to raising a support request etc.

If it's fine perhaps I should look around for a few more before these codes expire.
I mean, people donate keys from GOG giveaways here all the time. I don't see how this is all too different.
MarkoH01: I really liked Limbo and INSIDE so I guess I should ask for Feist because it looks quite similar.
Granted.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by zeogold
A very big thank you goes to SnuggleRays for donating Feist and for zeogold for hosting this and granting this game for me. I will sent another key to him as replacement :)
Post edited December 29, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: A very big thank you goes to SnuggleRays for donating Feist and for zeogold for hosting this and granting this game for me. I will sent another key to him as replacement :)
Super nice of you to send a replacement! Have fun! :)
MarkoH01: A very big thank you goes to SnuggleRays for donating Feist and for zeogold for hosting this and granting this game for me. I will sent another key to him as replacement :)
Canadian indie-pop stars are all the rage these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ9WiuJPnNA
Thanks a lot to GenlyAi for the Toren game and also to zeogold for his effort to keep this great community giveaway alive.
My best wishes for 2018, Happy New Year! :)
Post edited December 29, 2017 by gogamess