It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

as I have noticed, there are three exclamations for four Hard West keys. does this mean one of them is still free? if so, I'd like to give it a shelter. =)
MMLN: Thank you very much, and even bigger thanks to Cavalary for donation! Much appreciated!
Cavalary: You're welcome. Do recommend keeping a guide handy to cover the pixel hunting though, that part's with finding all those collectables is frustrating otherwise.
(Hey zeo, you spelled my nick... right in the list :)) This is always fun to say.)
I'll keep that in mind, thanks again :)
I don't know if he/she got a game this month but I nominate Cavalary for a wishlist item, Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete

EDIT : checked first page, eligible
Post edited December 30, 2017 by greeklover
To bring this thread back on topic: Could I ask for LEGO® Batman 2 DC Super Heroes™ ?
Could ı ask for Baldurs Gate pls ? i really love that classic era games
May I please ask for Mount & Blade: Warband?
This is always awkward, and refused when it happened more often than not back in the previous incarnation of this giveaway, which made it even more awkward, but this one I will take. So thank you to greeklover for the nomination, to zeogold for hosting the giveaway and to... Well, zeo said anonymous donor, so guess I can't name the name that showed up here, but thank you regardless, you know who you are, for donating the game.
When I can see that King's Bounty games can't find their homes for so long I'm really tempted to give them another chance as first King's Bounty was a really nice game after all, but GOG failed so hard by creating these bugs in it that I am not sure Ill be able to play that series again without seeing "nightmares from the past"... eh... :/
I hope there is a taker 4 Layers of Fear cos the code is gonna expire very soon. Anyway, I already got a free copy on Steam but i sure dun mind a code on GOG instead, haha. Too bad i just gotten a game this mth so i dun think i'm eligible 2 ask 4 it. Hope some1 gets 2 claim it b4 it expires or it wld be i waste i feel. :)
I see Ys: The Oath in Felghana in the list. May I ask for it? :)
tomyam80: ...
You're probably right. I think even pasting the coded into Ninja thread would be better then wasting the code, so I suppose zeo will consider your request, when he is here again.

By the way - I've just finished The Final Station and wanted to say one more thank you to DampSquib. It was really nice experience! I loved the atmosphere of the game and, to be honest, an atmosphere is the element of games I always consider the most important. Thanks, DampSquib, for your gift!
tomyam80: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: You're probably right. I think even pasting the coded into Ninja thread would be better then wasting the code, so I suppose zeo will consider your request, when he is here again.

By the way - I've just finished The Final Station and wanted to say one more thank you to DampSquib. It was really nice experience! I loved the atmosphere of the game and, to be honest, an atmosphere is the element of games I always consider the most important. Thanks, DampSquib, for your gift!
Well, i wasn't really requesting 4 the game although i sure dun mind it as i hate 2 c it goes 2 waste thats all. But pasting in Ninja thread is only recommended if its in MAHAYO form, personally if it's me i wld rather 'waste' it than c it goes 2 some scammer/troller, haha. ;p
May i ask for broforce, if it is ok?
Might I ask for one of the Grim Fandango codes? I missed the giveaway a little while ago.

I can also take the layers of fear before it disappears if no-one else wants it.

many thanks to everyone who donates to the thread.
Fairfox:
:D

Fairfox: Apologies if teh person taht gifted it hates me.
Nah, I don't think anyone hates you (they might hate themselves though).

Fairfox: ART. ART is teh belly of... errr... teh temperamental (but creative) beast taaaht skulks around teh cave of... knowledge, lookin' for scraps?
And Skittles! The temperamental beast loves Skittles – especially the blue ones!

Fairfox: An' thankies also! to teh møøsey one for nominatin' me [...]
My pleasure. :)

Fairfox: Altho of course I feel this gamie will act. scare me to death? Which might be an attempt on mah life...
Well, I did try to frighten the life out of you once (back when you were a brunette), but I hadn’t quite thought it through…
Post edited December 31, 2017 by Lemon_Curry