It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Uhm... where do all those codes for Layers of Fear come from?

Once again: I have already received Starcrawlers. If it is fine, and only in case nobady asks for them before, Could I get one of the above mentioned codes before they expire at the end of the month?
Lemon_Curry: I have no idea why it has the dagger symbol next to it, though, as GOG has never given it away for free.
zeogold: Got it mixed up in my head with the Humble giveaway.
That's perfectly understandable, what with all the keys you're jangling in your pocket, but how come the two codes expire at the end of the month?

Anyway, I would like to repeat my nomination of Fairfox for a copy of Layers of Fear.
Post edited December 27, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
zeogold: A Puzzlemaster always switches avatars exactly when he means to.
Actually, that would be when GOG allows you to do so. ;)
Enebias: Uhm... where do all those codes for Layers of Fear come from?

Once again: I have already received Starcrawlers. If it is fine, and only in case nobady asks for them before, Could I get one of the above mentioned codes before they expire at the end of the month?
Humble gave it away recently - but they were steam codes so I don't know why there are so many GOG keys (maybe GOG connect?).
Lexor: Set of avatars: https://imgur.com/a/fOLuV
tinyE: The shame is, zeo hates horror films, and the first thing I think of, when I think of puzzles, is the Puzzle Box from the Hellraiser movies, which would be a great avatar, even if you didn't like the movies.
Oh the puzzle box was so great. Never undertood how it worked but it felt like a great mystery. Hellraiser 1 + 2 were good, 3 funny and the rest *meh*.
Post edited December 27, 2017 by MarkoH01
zeogold: What is it you were after?
gogtrial34987: Presumably the same game that he then made a nomination for.

Speaking of nominations, I'd like to add one more:
* mcleodone for Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Thanks a lot gogtrial for the nomination even if im a little quiet this times here
and use the other one more often.
The game would be really nice but i had also a good santa and have other games to play for now -
so if there is someone else seeking now for it i would step back.
MarkoH01: Humble gave it away recently - but they were steam codes so I don't know why there are so many GOG keys (maybe GOG connect?).
Can GOG Connect titles be converted into gift codes?
Post edited December 27, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
MarkoH01: Humble gave it away recently - but they were steam codes so I don't know why there are so many GOG keys (maybe GOG connect?).
Lemon_Curry: Can you convert GOG Connect titles to gift codes?
Damn - you are right. No, this is not possible(/since they are added to your library if you don't own them and otherwise you are simply not eligible). My fault. So the mystery of several Layers of Fear GOG keys remains then.
MarkoH01: Damn - you are right. No, this is not possible(/since they are added to your library if you don't own them and otherwise you are simply not eligible). My fault. So the mystery of several Layers of Fear GOG keys remains then.
Okay, otherwise that would have been a plausible explanation for the expiry dates (but would really complicate matters with regard to the answer to question #15 in the Connect FAQ).
low rated
tinyE:
zeogold: A Puzzlemaster always switches avatars exactly when he means to.
Ooooeeee, (self titled) wuzzleplaster.
Best gift this Christmas! After like, you know, love and family and stuff.

Thanks to Andrey82 for the key to D:OS Enhanced Edition, to zeo for hosting and keeping the community giveaway(s) going - như mọi khi - and to greeklover for thinking to nominate me.

Going to install now (upside of being at home sick instead of at work)

Very grateful to all y'alls!
Hello Zeogold.

If Anachronox is still free for taking, I would love to have that gem :)
MarkoH01: Damn - you are right. No, this is not possible(/since they are added to your library if you don't own them and otherwise you are simply not eligible). My fault. So the mystery of several Layers of Fear GOG keys remains then.
They're from one of polish gaming magazines. As far as I know readers received both Steam and GOG keys. A lot of people are not interested in GOG and tried to get rid of codes somehow. Let's say I help them a bit; I didn't want the codes to be wasted. Placing them here is not reselling so I hope I haven't violated any regulations however I'm quite aware that it's probably not exactly the use it was meant to.
ciemnogrodzianin: They're from one of polish gaming magazines. As far as I know readers received both Steam and GOG keys. A lot of people are not interested in GOG and tried to get rid of codes somehow. Let's say I help them a bit; I didn't want the codes to be wasted. Placing them here is not reselling so I hope I haven't violated any regulations however I'm quite aware that it's probably not exactly the use it was meant to.
I highly doubt that you violated any rules here. Thanks for your generosity and for the explanation as well :)
zeogold: .
I guess I'll go for Layers of Fear. A psych horror game sounds right up my alley.
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Might i request for Master of Orion (2016)? Thank you