It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: A very big thank you goes to SnuggleRays for donating Feist and for zeogold for hosting this and granting this game for me. I will sent another key to him as replacement :)
bler144: Canadian indie-pop stars are all the rage these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ9WiuJPnNA
And now that I saw that I will always wonder if she ever learned to count to 5 or even higher ...
MMLN: Hello Zeogold.

If Anachronox is still free for taking, I would love to have that gem :)
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you very much, and even bigger thanks to Cavalary for donation! Much appreciated!
zeogold: All granted.
MMLN: Thank you very much, and even bigger thanks to Cavalary for donation! Much appreciated!
You're welcome. Do recommend keeping a guide handy to cover the pixel hunting though, that part's with finding all those collectables is frustrating otherwise.
(Hey zeo, you spelled my nick... right in the list :)) This is always fun to say.)
Lexor: ...
Only GOG key? Perhaps. I was referring to magazine's cover only; not much detail, though.
Thanks DampSquib for Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, zeogold for the logistics and gogtrial34987 for nominating me :)
MarkoH01: And now that I saw that I will always wonder if she ever learned to count to 5 or even higher ...
That's pretty advanced for a Canadian, actually.

Their currency caps out with a $2 coin (the "toonie") and the most expensive thing you can buy anywhere is a half-dozen Timbits for $3. Coffee sold separately.
MarkoH01: And now that I saw that I will always wonder if she ever learned to count to 5 or even higher ...
bler144: That's pretty advanced for a Canadian, actually.

Their currency caps out with a $2 coin (the "toonie") and the most expensive thing you can buy anywhere is a half-dozen Timbits for $3. Coffee sold separately.
Somehow I expect some Canadians getting pretty upset about your post. Let's wait and see what happens ....
(This is HIMYM all over again ;))
Post edited December 29, 2017 by MarkoH01
bler144: That's pretty advanced for a Canadian, actually.

TRUMP!!!!
51nikopol: *snip*
On a personal note, this is one of the few forums I visit that don't assume one man is the cause of all the evils on the planet while the occasional actual issue does get some discussion.

I for one would like to see it remain that way.

edit: Thank you.
Post edited December 29, 2017 by drmike
51nikopol: *snip*
drmike: On a personal note, this is one of the few forums I visit that don't assume one man is the cause of all the evils on the planet while the occasional actual issue does get some discussion.

I for one would like to see it remain that way.

edit: Thank you.
I guess 51nikopol was just joking because bler144 said some not so nice things about Canada. I really doubt that this will lead to a political discussion. If it should I second your wish - please not here. :)
MarkoH01: I guess 51nikopol was just joking because bler144 said some not so nice things about Canada. I really doubt that this will lead to a political discussion. If it should I second your wish - please not here. :)
If that's correct, please excuse me. I have a lot of problems physically reading these forums and all the fixes I;ve tried just seem to break other things.

Unfortunately even getting staff to put in a couple of alt tags to make things easier seems to be above them.

*sigh*

edit: But we're getting off topic.
Post edited December 29, 2017 by drmike
Gimme all your loving, all you games and movies too! (My apologies to ZZ Top)
Post edited December 29, 2017 by Themken
Themken: Gimme all your loving, all you games and movies too! (My apologies to ZZ Top)
Been watching/ listening to some of their concerts lately. ';ve noticed that many of their concerts don;t have that line of security folks in front of the stage.

It;s weird.
MarkoH01: Somehow I expect some Canadians getting pretty upset about your post. Let's wait and see what happens ....
(This is HIMYM all over again ;))
I actually quite love Canada, fwiw. Beautiful country, (mostly) good folks. Been far too long since I've been able to visit.

I'm sure this is germane to the thread...somehow.
Themken: Gimme all your loving, all you games and movies too! (My apologies to ZZ Top)
drmike: Been watching/ listening to some of their concerts lately. ';ve noticed that many of their concerts don;t have that line of security folks in front of the stage.

It;s weird.
Good if people do not push forward. The guards are there to save people as there have been concerts where many have died, crushed against the stage or trampled to death.