It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

damn americans and their damn restrictions. Why! Why restrict videos? What's the ****** point?

"well, mr. Knee, why don't you just do a workaround"

well fu*k, I should not have to! If you think I'm unworthy to watch your broadcasts, then fine,

pitäkää tunkkinne saatana!
My luck is absolute shit. I never win a single giveaway, and my heart seriously broke when GOG said they used random.org to select the winners, since it seems like every random selection algorithim in the computer world hates me so much. I want more HEARTS to judge who to win, not random draws and random.org. I'm simply desperate for legitimate copies of things and I'm dead sick of piracy, just because there's an odd feeling that you never supported the people who made it in any way.
I said to my mom why I hate Amazon's wishlists, and she thinks I MEANT to spoil everything, using this gay feature that tells you "somebody may have bought this for you!" whenever you click on something that somebody bought from the link on your wishlist, and ending up spoiling your whole Christmas. She seemed like she'd never get me anything again. I heard her go into her room then back out. Either she's pulling out unwrapped things to wrap, or she's thinking of what to do with everything she wasted her money on for me, and selling it off because she now believes I meant to spoil everything out of greed or shit like that. The latter sounds the most likely in my mind.
Now I dread the day 15 days ahead, and I dare not say magical because the magic of it got sucked out long ago. The 25th is no longer a holiday to me, it's just another small day counting towards the end of the year, and then the end of time.
I'll sound like a whiny prepubescent brat who wants shit from people he doesn't even know when I say this, and maybe, just maybe, in the deepest part of my heart, I think I am, but I'm seriously desperate for some GOGs and Steam games. All of the Steam games I hate, or I'm on some level that I hate. I have nearly nothing on GOG, just a bunch of freebie crap, and I want to support the DRM-free movement in some way, even if not directly.
For GOG, I'd mostly want Serious Sam TFE and Unreal Tournament '99, I might already get UT99, but consider it in the case that my mom trashes the boxed copy I very likely won't get for December 25th (I dare not say Christmas anymore, I don't even believe in anything at all, except for my wise words, and I quote "I don't give a damn how the world was made or anything like that, all I care about is that I exist.") and maybe I want Earthworm Jim 1+2, one of my weird guilty pleasures. For Steam, consider Fallout 3, Serious Sam BFE, TES Oblivion, Bad Company 2, Oblivion, and Sam and Max Seasons 2 and 3 (in the case that my mom trashes Sam and Max Season 1 as well, then Season 1)
Yeah, I may be exatggerating on the "mom won't get me anything for Christmas" thing, but I still won't stop worrying, since I have a need for new objects, like games, to enter my life as well, just like any other human being!
Valyou: ...
If this isn't satire you are pathetic and/or mentally unstable.
Its kind of sad when i read in the news that someone kills someone in virginia tech but then i think about it. Most of the time people like that were pushed to the point throughout their life. It then occurs to me that in reality its only going to get worse as time goes on. People are just going to get more psycho as the generations go on as the "fake" people destroy everything that everyone else works for by being assholes.

So when asked the same question, sometimes i think that people going psycho is the best kick in the nuts to society ever. Keeps the fake on their ass.
Valyou: 1.My luck is absolute shit. I never win a single giveaway, and my heart seriously broke when GOG said they used random.org to select the winners, since it seems like every random selection algorithim in the computer world hates me so much. I want more HEARTS to judge who to win, not random draws and random.org. I'm simply desperate for legitimate copies of things and I'm dead sick of piracy, just because there's an odd feeling that you never supported the people who made it in any way.

2. I said to my mom why I hate Amazon's wishlists, and she thinks I MEANT to spoil everything, using this gay feature that tells you "somebody may have bought this for you!" whenever you click on something that somebody bought from the link on your wishlist, and ending up spoiling your whole Christmas. She seemed like she'd never get me anything again. I heard her go into her room then back out. Either she's pulling out unwrapped things to wrap, or she's thinking of what to do with everything she wasted her money on for me, and selling it off because she now believes I meant to spoil everything out of greed or shit like that. The latter sounds the most likely in my mind.

3. Now I dread the day 15 days ahead, and I dare not say magical because the magic of it got sucked out long ago. The 25th is no longer a holiday to me, it's just another small day counting towards the end of the year, and then the end of time.

4. I'll sound like a whiny prepubescent brat who wants shit from people he doesn't even know when I say this, and maybe, just maybe, in the deepest part of my heart, I think I am, but I'm seriously desperate for some GOGs and Steam games. All of the Steam games I hate, or I'm on some level that I hate. I have nearly nothing on GOG, just a bunch of freebie crap, and I want to support the DRM-free movement in some way, even if not directly.

5. For GOG, I'd mostly want Serious Sam TFE and Unreal Tournament '99, I might already get UT99, but consider it in the case that my mom trashes the boxed copy I very likely won't get for December 25th (I dare not say Christmas anymore, I don't even believe in anything at all, except for my wise words, and I quote "I don't give a damn how the world was made or anything like that, all I care about is that I exist.") and maybe I want Earthworm Jim 1+2, one of my weird guilty pleasures.

6. For Steam, consider Fallout 3, Serious Sam BFE, TES Oblivion, Bad Company 2, Oblivion, and Sam and Max Seasons 2 and 3 (in the case that my mom trashes Sam and Max Season 1 as well, then Season 1)

7. Yeah, I may be exaggerating on the "mom won't get me anything for Christmas" thing, but I still won't stop worrying, since I have a need for new objects, like games, to enter my life as well, just like any other human being!
1. I get what you're saying but at least it;s better and more fair to most than the drop codes and watch people fight over them debacle from this morning's first contest. Here's hoping you get lucky as the next round starts around 5.00 GMT. :)

2. Explain to her nicely that you do it because it helps make sure you don't buy the same thing for yourself if someone already bought it for you, and also that no matter what she gets for you you'll be happy because she's your mum. :)

3. Don't be so sadface...yes in the grand scheme of things it's just another day, but it is more(imo) about the love you share with those around you that's important....not the day you do it on.

4. Tell you what........tell me a game you want(a 6 dollar gog) on Gog, and i'll see that Santa gets the message if I can. ;) And don't worry if you can't support Gog directly in the meantime(at least financially).....you can still support it in other ways like spreading the site's message around to friends or sharing a good word or two from time to time.

5. Believe in the message behind Christmas and have faith in your mom to do the right thing where your gifts are concerned, and at the very least chat with her about your concerns via my reply to number 2 above.

6. Those are some good choices there. Here's to hoping you get that Sam&Max Season 1. :)

Valyou: ...
gandhi1900: If this isn't satire you are pathetic and/or mentally unstable.
Hey, this thread is about bitching about life's troubles and supporting those with such, not being mean to them. :\
Post edited December 11, 2011 by GameRager
Bigs: Bitch time - just got fired (well... told I wouldn't be required for the 2nd semester starting in February)

No reasons have been given (yet), no warnings (verbal or written) for any apparent problems... but that's the way the crumble cookies I guess ><

Oh well... I'm in a country with over a billion people... most of whom want to learn English... I should be able to find something new here if I want to stay...
Oh, that sucks man... good luck. They never gave you any indication they were unhappy with your performance?
Bigs: Bitch time - just got fired (well... told I wouldn't be required for the 2nd semester starting in February)

No reasons have been given (yet), no warnings (verbal or written) for any apparent problems... but that's the way the crumble cookies I guess ><

Oh well... I'm in a country with over a billion people... most of whom want to learn English... I should be able to find something new here if I want to stay...
StingingVelvet: Oh, that sucks man... good luck. They never gave you any indication they were unhappy with your performance?
No but then they don't really need much. Could be a blessing in disguise... people on the Chinese admin hate the way I look... the new foreign manager hates me... that's ok, the feeling is mutual cause he's a gutless snake who got to where he is by backstabbing people.

Whatever... I had had it with the place anyway... a change will probably do me good.
StingingVelvet: Oh, that sucks man... good luck. They never gave you any indication they were unhappy with your performance?
Bigs: No but then they don't really need much. Could be a blessing in disguise... people on the Chinese admin hate the way I look... the new foreign manager hates me... that's ok, the feeling is mutual cause he's a gutless snake who got to where he is by backstabbing people.

Whatever... I had had it with the place anyway... a change will probably do me good.
Ouch. I mostly hope that doesn't happen to me. But then again, if it does, I'll be back stateside early enough to get a job next school year and will have some time to tour around SE Asia before coming home.

If you don't mind the climate, there's pretty much always jobs in Saudi Arabia. Not to mention there are regularly jobs opening up in Turkey.
hedwards: Not to mention there are regularly jobs opening up in Turkey.
That sounds interesting. Might look into that after Georgia if I still feel like being an expat.
hedwards: Not to mention there are regularly jobs opening up in Turkey.
StingingVelvet: That sounds interesting. Might look into that after Georgia if I still feel like being an expat.
They're both interesting, but everybody I've ever known that's gone to Turkey has loved it. Plenty of culture, thriving democracy and mostly free speech. Just don't bad mouth Ataturk and you should be fine.
hedwards: They're both interesting,
Saudi Arabia is a bit... I dunno. Not for me.
StingingVelvet: I would love to see Berlin and pretty much any other true European city, but the logistics there get pretty complicated with me being in Georgia, working 4 days a week and making relatively little money. I will have some cash saved up when I leave though and want to travel as much as I can. If I can afford to bounce around Europe for my 3 week vacation you bet your ass I will do it.
One place I would avoid is London. Sure, the architecture is lovely, but I went there last summer, and I never felt like I was in so much a city as a collection of landmarks. No matter where you go, there's always a statue, a bust or something, and usually it's someone who you've never heard of but has probably earned his place by sending thousands of young men to their deaths. Then there are the plaques that signify that someone (or something, like Scotland Yard) lived in that particular house about 1000,000 years ago. This is nice if you're trying to find, say, the house of Dr. Samuel Johnson, but I still found it annoying.

StingingVelvet: I thought about a train to Moscow but that feels really intimidating for some reason. Do you know how accommodating Moscow is to Americans and English speakers?
English speakers are tolerated well, don't worry. The main problem would be language, because most Russians speak little English or none at all since it was once the language of capitalist decadents. The problem is much less pronounced in young people (who have had English lessons in school), so chances are you'll be able to get by in Moscow. Just never, ever tell Russians that there's something wrong with their country; I know that there is, and I bet they do as well, but they easily get defensive about things.
AlKim: One place I would avoid is London. Sure, the architecture is lovely, but I went there last summer, and I never felt like I was in so much a city as a collection of landmarks. No matter where you go, there's always a statue, a bust or something, and usually it's someone who you've never heard of but has probably earned his place by sending thousands of young men to their deaths. Then there are the plaques that signify that someone (or something, like Scotland Yard) lived in that particular house about 1000,000 years ago. This is nice if you're trying to find, say, the house of Dr. Samuel Johnson, but I still found it annoying.
Lol, of course London will be full of landmarks as it's a city rich in history over a long period of time. Also I LOVE plaques. I like finding out who lived here and there and what famous events happened at various locations...don't you? :)
Post edited December 11, 2011 by GameRager
deathknight1728: Its kind of sad when i read in the news that someone kills someone in virginia tech but then i think about it. Most of the time people like that were pushed to the point throughout their life. It then occurs to me that in reality its only going to get worse as time goes on. People are just going to get more psycho as the generations go on as the "fake" people destroy everything that everyone else works for by being assholes.

So when asked the same question, sometimes i think that people going psycho is the best kick in the nuts to society ever. Keeps the fake on their ass.
Did you seriously just imply that virginia tech was a good thing? "Kind of sad"?? No. When 58 people are shot it is a tragedy. The shooter didn't go on a rampage because he was picked on by "fake" people. It's because he had severe mental disorders that were not treated.

Generally, the people who commit mass murder are the assholes who destroy everything.

Is Anders Breivik your newest hero?
Today is the day; 1 year since my dad died. RIP.