It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Suddenly my 3GB download of Psychonauts on steam turned into a 5GB download.

Fucking hell.
akwater: i said baby............ it's 3am and i'm lonely...........(It's really only 2am....)

/sigh time to pop some more pheno

Is it strange I'm having second doubts?
"Second doubts"? You sound tired. Everything work out alright?
FINALLY got my US passport today. They filed the application on October 4th and issues the passport December 21st. That's government efficiency for you.
orcishgamer: "Second doubts"? You sound tired. Everything work out alright?
Very much so........... Got a new script for a higher dose of Pheno but it is already to weak......

Second doubts...........long story..... it's been one of those......... dunno ......life times? or something
Spent a good hour or so cutting up peppers for some gawd-awesome chili tomorrow. And now my left hand is on fire. Gotta remember to use the right hand to piss and wipe my ass. Believe me, if you forget, yowza!

Little secret: when planning to cut up onions and hot peppers, do the onions first. If you're one of those whose eyes water with strong onions (like me), then you do NOT want hot pepper on your fingers if you need to blow your nose. Don't scratch your nose, don't rub your eyes (they'll be watering for at least 10 minutes), and definitely scratch your nuts from outside the pants.
I re-injured my shoulder, and now it keeps popping again, so I need to do my stupid 2-lb weight rotator cuff exercises again. To think I was actually going to get into better shape over winter break. Instead, I've been eating my mom's cookies and watching my stomach grow. Then doing a new kind of push up that messed up my bum shoulder. Word to the wise, keep your joints in their sockets.

My resolution should be to have a six pack by this time next year, and to not spend so much time on my ass. Also, to strengthen the shit out of my shoulder muscles, as they are apparently too weak.
Well this Christmas has gone beautifully, hasn't it?
First, my DVD drive seriously refuses to open, making installing a few of my games I got a bitch (Super Meat Boy was no problem though, just used the cd-key and downloaded it rather than use the CD, since I can't) and one of them is a non-GOG copy of UNREAL TOURNAMENT 1999. >_< I WANT TO PLAY IT! To make matters worse, I can't just take the CD and a USB to some other computer and install it that way, because my Simaholic sister just got some new Sims 3 expansion packs and likely won't get off of the only computer I could use to install a copy of Unreal Tournament for ages, and by the time she's done, I'll likely never have enough time to play the crap out of UT99, since we'll go to my grandma's house and open more things there! Never gonna get much UT99 time today.
Then, I knew it was kind of dumb to get some original Game Boy games, since I knew all of my Game Boys have their share of problems running things like GB games. My GBASP seems to freak out quickly, likely because you end up touching the cartridge a lot when you hold the system, and my Game Boy Color's speaker's don't work too well, but headphones always do the trick. Then Super Mario Land 2 decides not to work well, maybe I'll test it again in a few moments.
There is no such thing as "good karma"

All my life I've been trying to be a decent person, help others whenever I can, value others more than myself and so on and so forth. I've given people stuff much more than I've bought myself.

What good has that done? What do I get? Nothing! Everyone walks over me in every way possible, my family members are getting ill and they're having a really tough time. All I get is a slap to the face.

Fuck this. I'm getting tired.

/rant
this is to bitch about life?okay.
so I post on Facebook a quote by Edgar Allan Poe.how many likes?1 or 2.someone posts"I came back from the bathroom"20 fucking likes.
and when I put my interests,what do they do?they don't talk to me anymore.why?because I like RPGs?I like Monty Python?The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?classic movies?just why?
and when people go talk to me,is always to mock me!
KneeTheCap: [Snip...]
Knee, remember man, the glass is half-full, yeah, even when it is empty ;). Things have been not the brightest in my woods either...but, we can't let that defeat us, and the jerks in the world win out eh? Besides man, you have helped set a great example in these forums, one that has influenced me, and I'm sure many others to be more generous too. Don't doubt that you have made many people here very happy, and that you got a lot of people here that hope your life gets brighter.
It's true, we are not like your friends and family living by you, but, behind these words are people, and I'm pretty sure everyone on GOG thinks you are one of the most excellent people out there. Keep that chin up man, we can't determine whether we have good fortune or bad, we can't control that, what we can control is how we are going to live and behave. By my estimation, you are a good person, and the worth of that, is more valuable than any inanimate object one can possess. If I have learned anything in life it is that true happiness comes not from stuff, but, from the goodness within our own hearts. Kudos to you Knee. You are one GOGer whos generoisty and great attitude I don't plan on ever forgetting. See man, the glass is always half-full. :D
KneeTheCap: There is no such thing as "good karma"

/rant
Life is a bitch and it always hits back, so keep up the good work, u wont change all but u will change some and they will in turn do some more, selflessness from people like you keeps the balance in this selfish world. Respect to you
KneeTheCap: [Snip...]
KOCollins: Knee, remember man, the glass is half-full, yeah, even when it is empty ;). Things have been not the brightest in my woods either...but, we can't let that defeat us, and the jerks in the world win out eh? Besides man, you have helped set a great example in these forums, one that has influenced me, and I'm sure many others to be more generous too. Don't doubt that you have made many people here very happy, and that you got a lot of people here that hope your life gets brighter.
It's true, we are not like your friends and family living by you, but, behind these words are people, and I'm pretty sure everyone on GOG thinks you are one of the most excellent people out there. Keep that chin up man, we can't determine whether we have good fortune or bad, we can't control that, what we can control is how we are going to live and behave. By my estimation, you are a good person, and the worth of that, is more valuable than any inanimate object one can possess. If I have learned anything in life it is that true happiness comes not from stuff, but, from the goodness within our own hearts. Kudos to you Knee. You are one GOGer whos generoisty and great attitude I don't plan on ever forgetting. See man, the glass is always half-full. :D
It's funny. I was reading through the posts here and starting to think I wanted to write one about the glass always being half full but then I read yours quoted here. You did a fine job of making the key points so I don't know what I'd add to that except a little personal experience to back up what you've said.

About a decade ago I became disabled. I lost everything pretty much materially. I used to own a beautiful home, new truck, swimming pool, the works. I had a great career and was climbing upward. It all came crashing down though and I was left alone, divorced, separated from my children for long periods (any time was difficult for me to bear) and money has been tight ever since.

But rather than remain down and out about all of that I learned to appreciate the simple things in life and also to be very grateful for what I do have which is plenty. I have more than I need and much more than many poor people in this world. I have a wonderful supportive family and that is just priceless. I have great fun getting away from it all gaming and have a pretty decent mid range computer. I have a nice apartment now and plenty to eat. When I think about it really, I pretty much have it made. Sure there are things I'd like to have that maybe I will in time but honestly things are pretty damned good when I look at my life today.

So yeah, I lost a lot at one time and I won't ever be that well off again but I wound up fine on the other side. I am thankful to God for that and every good thing in my life. The glass sure is half full! It's all in how you choose to look at things and we always get that choice.

Happy New Year all! I wish the very best for you in this coming year, especially the ability to see just how good life really is when you have the basics covered. :-)
Ryan Adams' "Fix It" pretty much describes the end of the mast relationship. It's funny because that is probably his worst album and most poppy single, but whatever.

What else can I be all emo about? Not sure. I'll think on it and get back to you.
Ach, must leave and go back to work. Only time for 2 fingers of rum. The horror.
steam double-charged me, how nice...