It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just trying out Python's vk library (Vulkan Kompute) in the REPL, and the Python interpreter segfaulted when I tried to dispatch a trivial compute shader.

(The Windows equivalent of a segmentation fault would be the window that says something like "this program has done an illegal operation and will be terminated".)
Sachys: One of the worst things about my line of work is the amount of ultracrepidarianism with clients.
Outside of the creative sector, the only other role I've found it to be as nearly bad was archeology (where the landowner may expect you to rewrite history).

COMIC SANS IS NOT HAPPENING AND NO I CANT JUST UPSCALE THE IMAGE YOU STOLE FROM GOOGLE YOU FUGGNUCKET!

*sighs
Working in a creative sector often means having to work with people, a lot. I'm glad I dodged that bullet in time - Max Payne style! ;-)
Had pretty severe depression a few years ago. Never talked to anyone about it specifically or almost anything even remotely related in general for various reasons, and while I'm doing a hell of a lot better these days, I'm still not quite back to the way I was and am not sure if I ever will be. I hope I will.
Post edited Yesterday by AlKim
AlKim: Had pretty severe depression a few years ago. Never talked to anyone about it specifically or almost anything even remotely related in general for various reasons, and while I'm doing a hell of a lot better these days, I'm still not quite back to the way I was and am not sure if I ever will be. I hope I will.
Wishing you the best from a faraway land. Always hold on to your hope.
Life is only good for rich people, Money sex n drugs
It's Monday...
Matewis: It's Monday...
Really? I thought it was friday, Guess it sucks to be you ! Get to work now!