It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got a new job after six months. Found out today that my ex also works in the same company. Fortunately, it is another location in the same city. Also, remote-work is a good thing. I am happier now with another. Will ignore her if I run-in
low rated
There's a package that was expected to come -1 days ago, and it still hasn't come. They're -1 days late!

(Yes, that *is* a negative number, so this isn't really a legitimate complaint, but I just felt like making it.)
I am in Cassandra of Troy's shoes. I can see, even foresee to a certain degree, yet nobody listens to my warnings. I am mistrusted from the very people that should trust me first and foremost, as well as the most... My interest is sh at upon, instead of praised, or at least appreciated and basically, examined. My admittedly limited and constantly expanding knowledges, insulted. I am trying to help and save the day, i can see not only the entire picture but even behind and below it, yet the affected party not only refuses to cast a single glimpse to consider my words, but figuratively kick me away, too. This damnable feeling, holding knowledge that can bring change, benefit even! But being pinned down, powerless to the ground, where and when you need only one person to simply hear you out! What the hell is the benefit of knowing something before things turn sour, but you cannot utilize what you got wind of? Grrr rr
Having to shave off a 3-day beard with a fairly dull razor - Ahhh, the burns, THE BURNS!!!
jepsen1977: Having to shave off a 3-day beard with a fairly dull razor - Ahhh, the burns, THE BURNS!!!
A razor? real men use...
Post edited March 07, 2021 by Carradice
Had another horrible day, and once again saw someone refusing to wear a mask on the tram, despite it being mandatory. Honestly, why do such antisocial people exist? And why aren't they simply removed from society?
morolf: And why aren't they simply removed from society?
Wouldn't that be considered anti-social ?. :p
low rated
morolf: Had another horrible day, and once again saw someone refusing to wear a mask on the tram, despite it being mandatory. Honestly, why do such antisocial people exist? And why aren't they simply removed from society?
Wouldn't wearing a mask be considered more anti-social than not wearing one?

Then again, we're still in the middle of a pandemic, and my form title still says you should wear a mask (as do many who, unlike me, are experts on this issue).
morolf: Had another horrible day, and once again saw someone refusing to wear a mask on the tram, despite it being mandatory. Honestly, why do such antisocial people exist? And why aren't they simply removed from society?
dtgreene: Wouldn't wearing a mask be considered more anti-social than not wearing one?

Then again, we're still in the middle of a pandemic, and my form title still says you should wear a mask (as do many who, unlike me, are experts on this issue).
Those same experts that said not to wear a mask at the start and masks are the same crappy face nappies that we've had since the beginning of the pandemic.

If people were genuinely concerned we would be seeing items like this retrofitted for surface use or the hazmat equipment I was joking about last year.
https://californiadiver.com/have-you-seen-a-lama-check-out-this-unique-bubble-helmet/
§pectre: Those same experts that said not to wear a mask at the start and masks are the same crappy face nappies that we've had since the beginning of the pandemic.
I think you're confusing our government for experts.
The scientists were quite adament we required masks.
The government were contrary.
Yesterday I was pestered by some youth near the railway station who wanted money from me. He only stopped following me when I shouted at him "Fuck off or I'll punch you in the face you asshole".
Aggressive begging should be prohibited, people who do that kind of thing should be sent to work houses like in 19th century Britain.
morolf: Yesterday I was pestered by some youth near the railway station who wanted money from me. He only stopped following me when I shouted at him "Fuck off or I'll punch you in the face you asshole".
Aggressive begging should be prohibited, people who do that kind of thing should be sent to work houses like in 19th century Britain.
I did not expect to see an endorsement of slavery on here today.

(yes, thats what workhouses were)
morolf: Yesterday I was pestered by some youth near the railway station who wanted money from me. He only stopped following me when I shouted at him "Fuck off or I'll punch you in the face you asshole".
Did you have the conversation in english or german?

Things that pisses me off currently:
The prices of houses in Sweden has sky-rocketed due to f*cking Covid. I live in a large flat but me and the spouse both want something bigger without neighbours and that is just not going to happen.
I'm from Stockholm and houses in less-than-stellar areas that used to be maybe 4-5 000 000 sek (divide by 10 to get the approximate price in euros) are now 6-7 and upwards to 8 000 000. Moving is just not feasible right now.

Besides that - prices of GPUs, shortage of consoles and of course the fact that I haven't been to the gym in ages all takes their toll on me. The latter is really eating away at my mental well being :-(
Post edited March 10, 2021 by Mjauv
Mjauv: the fact that I haven't been to the gym in ages all takes their toll on me. The latter is really eating away at my mental well being :-(
You can thank me when you're the hardest person in Sweden!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1906459.Solitary_Fitness
Post edited March 10, 2021 by Sachys
Mjauv: the fact that I haven't been to the gym in ages all takes their toll on me. The latter is really eating away at my mental well being :-(
Sachys: You can thank me when you're the hardest person in Sweden!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1906459.Solitary_Fitness
<3 lofty ambitions. Thanks.