It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
viperfdl: Well, the topic weather can also become political very fast nowadays If you know what I mean.
Solution: Ban all threads
Brilliant! ;D

viperfdl: Life is chaotic. ;)
Tbh this brings up something: I sometimes feel that people in general these days are too "spoiled"......kept from words/etc that might offend them online, sold products that are essentially so easy a baby could use them, given all info they could want at the typing of a few keys....etc.
GamezRanker: I sometimes feel that people in general these days are too "spoiled"
I sometimes think that, in game related discussion, posters are sometimes too vague in the name of protecting people from "spoilers". (There are some people who are spoiler sensitive, but not everybody is.)
low rated
dtgreene: I sometimes think that, in game related discussion, posters are sometimes too vague in the name of protecting people from "spoilers". (There are some people who are spoiler sensitive, but not everybody is.)
Agreed. Which is why I am not so vague, but rather I add "spoiler tags" to such posts at such bits.
While lamenting the anniversary of a friends death I learn that another took thier own life last night. Details are vague but it seems his dad had passed a few days before and tipped the balance.

Keep an eye on each other folks, and keep an ear handy to listen.
It's been raining almost non-stop since yesterday evening. The street is already submerged really deep. My porch and garage has just got flooded. My house is high above the street level, so it's safe, but not so with a lot of house in the neighborhood or even the lower part of this coastal town. The flood has never been this bad since I was a lot younger. I was in the college perhaps.

It also coincide with the city lockdown by the orders of the governor, beginning today. Strange coincidence.
Post edited February 06, 2021 by le_chevalier
Sachys: While lamenting the anniversary of a friends death I learn that another took thier own life last night. Details are vague but it seems his dad had passed a few days before and tipped the balance.

Keep an eye on each other folks, and keep an ear handy to listen.
My condolences. That grieves.

(It's the grief a suicide causes to the people close to you that keeps me alive).
Wake up to weather app reporting -20C temperature, and no relief in sight in the forecast.

Also, dropped a glass measuring cup and it broke.
And my car needed to be jump started *after* I arrived at the grocery store.

(Keep in mind that it is frigid here.)
low rated
Beaubergine just demanded - in nice words - that I change my forum title. I obey but I wrote that... person... that he disgusts me and that I hope people like him get punished for censoring and supporting totalitarianism.
So, should I not post in the next days then I will be likely banned. Just saying...

Edit:
I was already informed that I won't be banned this time.
Post edited February 09, 2021 by viperfdl
/wave (yes entirely low effort)
akwater: /wave (yes entirely low effort)
Welcome back. Odd that you decided to post in this thread though.
Downright prophetic wishlist entry.
Happy single awareness day for you, Singles.
Post edited February 14, 2021 by le_chevalier
le_chevalier: Happy single awareness day for you, Singles.
Swallow enough antidepressants and you don't care anymore...
;)
Somebody else bought the rare edition of Cuvee J.M. right before i stepped in store to purchase... Damn that quarantine, it made people suddenly become rumthirsty and to start behaving like... Pirates! My expensive rum was gone, right under my nose and worst of all; store won't restock. Online deliveries from other countries, have exorbitant prices. Well at least, i managed to both locate and acquire, my No1 wishlisted item ever, since i became a connoisseur! Rarities and especially the ones sold through auctions, are pretty tricky to grab.
Post edited February 14, 2021 by KiNgBrAdLeY7