It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: What's that?
fr33kSh0w2012: FTTN = Fibre to the node! and it is the WORST connection you can have!
The old under the house wire to modem was pretty bad but this NBN is totally useless. ''It's on....nope It's off...on...off..on..off...off off on off on off. And that's all in about five minutes duration and then it settles down for a while and stays on for about an hour and then someone pulls the plug,again:)
I thought internet could not be that bad in Australia but then I watched a documentary.

EDIT: A documentary about the bad state of infrastructure in Australia, in case that was not clear.
Post edited May 27, 2020 by Themken
low rated
Themken: I thought internet could not be that bad in Australia but then I watched a documentary.
Yes it is you see this symbol Aussie internet A LOT!
Post edited May 26, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Just got a 503 error from gog.com/forum

(Fortunately, it only happened once, so I am still able to post this, but there might be an issue on GOG's end.)
low rated
dtgreene: Just got a 503 error from gog.com/forum

(Fortunately, it only happened once, so I am still able to post this, but there might be an issue on GOG's end.)
See, Now you see It will only get worse!
Post edited May 29, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
When you postponed buying something online and now no local online marketplace have it for sale.

And also I've never been this jaded and bored before, even gaming just going through the motion lately.
Surgeons should replace their scalpels with plain A4 sheets of paper is all I'm going to say...
A cousin of mine who is a special needs person with an intellectual disability was recently admitted to hospital because of a sudden paralysis in her arm and leg. She appears to have lost the ability to speak, but remains conscious, responsive and interactive.

What makes me sad and so angry about the current oppressive pandemic, is that her mom is limited to 3 hours of visits per day and no one else can visit my cousin: not her own dad, not her own brother, and not even her grandfather. Although I understand the reasons behind the measures hospitals are taking (I do not blame them), what a f_cked up world we are living in where a frightened, mentally-challenged girl must remain removed from those who can truly comfort her. Her over-protective mother is going crazy. Her dad, brother and grandpa are feeling helpless.

I realize that others out there have suffered worse or have bigger problems. But I felt like ranting nonetheless.
matterbandit: [...]
Sorry to hear about your cousin, I hope she gets better and fully recovers from the partial paralysis, and while she remains hospitalized I hope the COVID-19 preventive measures may become more flexible soon so her other family members are able to visit her. Best wishes!
low rated
matterbandit: What makes me sad and so angry about the current oppressive pandemic, is that her mom is limited to 3 hours of visits per day and no one else can visit my cousin: not her own dad, not her own brother, and not even her grandfather. Although I understand the reasons behind the measures hospitals are taking (I do not blame them), what a f_cked up world we are living in where a frightened, mentally-challenged girl must remain removed from those who can truly comfort her. Her over-protective mother is going crazy. Her dad, brother and grandpa are feeling helpless.
That's insane....if you all live in the same house imo you should at least be able to visit her one at a time for a short period.
high rated
My dad is 61 years old and was diagnosis with Alzheimer. He still recognises people, but is becoming more and more apathetic as time goes by. He's been getting quieter, losing vocabulary, and is becoming more dependent.

There are days when he seems "fine" and you can talk to him and he accepts doing things, other days he doesn't care about anything, says he'd better of dead and it's really difficult do deal with him. Fortunately, he hasn't been aggressive.

My dad always loved kids. Whenever there were kids around, he was there giving them attention, playing with them. Now he has a grandson, my son, 3 years old, and is the kid he gives less attention and plays less with, due to his illness. Life really is ironic.
high rated
bluethief: My dad is 61 years old and was diagnosis with Alzheimer. He still recognises people, but is becoming more and more apathetic as time goes by. He's been getting quieter, losing vocabulary, and is becoming more dependent.

There are days when he seems "fine" and you can talk to him and he accepts doing things, other days he doesn't care about anything, says he'd better of dead and it's really difficult do deal with him. Fortunately, he hasn't been aggressive.

My dad always loved kids. Whenever there were kids around, he was there giving them attention, playing with them. Now he has a grandson, my son, 3 years old, and is the kid he gives less attention and plays less with, due to his illness. Life really is ironic.
That's bad man. My mom died from alzheimer. I know exactly how you feel. Me and my dad took care of her so that she could die at home and not in a hospital. The hardest part for me was to see her wither and not recognising her own kids anymore. She too loved kids and loved to play pranks. She was just a lovley funny person.

Stay strong mate
high rated
bluethief: My dad is 61 years old and was diagnosis with Alzheimer. He still recognises people, but is becoming more and more apathetic as time goes by. He's been getting quieter, losing vocabulary, and is becoming more dependent.

hollibolli1970: That's bad man. My mom died from alzheimer. I know exactly how you feel. Me and my dad took care of her so that she could die at home and not in a hospital. The hardest part for me was to see her wither and not recognising her own kids anymore. She too loved kids and loved to play pranks. She was just a lovley funny person.

Stay strong mate
Thanks, and I'm sorry for your loss.

This disease is horrible (like any other), but seeing someone you love and care about not recognising the loved ones anymore, is really sad.
low rated
bluethief: This disease is horrible (like any other), but seeing someone you love and care about not recognising the loved ones anymore, is really sad.
I know....my grandfather(dad's father) had it before he passed, and both me and my dad have shown slight memory issues(though not too bad) as well.
GameRager: I know....my grandfather(dad's father) had it before he passed, and both me and my dad have shown slight memory issues(though not too bad) as well.
My grandmother (father's mom) has it too. My dad has moments where he cries because he knows something is wrong with his memory. And because of this knowledge he gets angrier and closes himself even more.