It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redeemed a Humble Bundle game gift link but the code mail never arrived and the resent order didn't work. Strange as other humble gift links always arrived instantly.

Already contact their support.

ADD: After 7 hours, the resend orders finally works and the key has been found.
Post edited February 02, 2020 by zlaywal
low rated
It seems the whole "no politics talk unless about games" rule exception can be overridden on any staffer's interpretation and isn't as set in stone as we thought.

I'll leave it there.....though I will likely talk more on my offsite blog if anyone is interested.

Also forgot this bit:

I don't think GOG should lock threads that are made to promote their games and sell units, at the very least.....seems a bit short-sighted and all(in general), as it keeps people from asking about/maybe buying the game.
Post edited February 02, 2020 by GameRager
The bioshock 2 is a !@#$ and a !@#$, as well as !@#$ and !@#$

CRASHES anywhere!!! FREEZES occasionally!!! Saves corrupted!!!

And the remaster is in a much WORSE state than the original, for crying out loud!!!

The F* 2K was supposed to be a serious company! Or did i miss something?

!@#$ them and !@#$ at them, too! And just in case, simply they !@#$

Damn thing crashes even during protector trials this so not funny

Hands down worst purchase ever for me, here
Post edited February 02, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Outer Worlds has one mission where you need to check on/save a person in a place called Roseway....thing is, they don't tell you it's TIMED & (AFAIK) based on how long since you started exploring the area(not the time since getting the mission)....what a crock....there goes my perfect "save everyone I can" record. :\
Post edited February 08, 2020 by GameRager
So now Disney is going to remake "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" movie.

Cant Disney just make new movies with original ideas instead of remaking lion king, star wars and everything else from the past ?
low rated
tort1234: So now Disney is going to remake "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" movie.

Cant Disney just make new movies with original ideas instead of remaking lion king, star wars and everything else from the past ?
TBH it MIGHT(Keyword might) be good if done well....I always wanted more of the films but Rick Morannis's wife died and he left the film industry & we lost out on his unique brand of acting....now maybe we can get more good shrunk/blew up style films.

As such I hold out hope....if not much...that MAYBE it'll be good.

*crosses fingers*

(Also at least this isn't another fugly animated into live action film like the others)
Coronavirus -- affecting my forward plans for travel (thank **** i havent booked anything yet) & worried about future in general
low rated
GameRager: Outer Worlds has one mission where you need to check on/save a person in a place called Roseway....thing is, they don't tell you it's TIMED & (AFAIK) based on how long since you started exploring the area(not the time since getting the mission)....what a crock....there goes my perfect "save everyone I can" record. :\
Not to worry that character IS THE MOST ANNOYING in game
low rated
GameRager: Outer Worlds has one mission where you need to check on/save a person in a place called Roseway....thing is, they don't tell you it's TIMED & (AFAIK) based on how long since you started exploring the area(not the time since getting the mission)....what a crock....there goes my perfect "save everyone I can" record. :\
fr33kSh0w2012: Not to worry that character IS THE MOST ANNOYING in game
Who....the scientist who sends you out to look for his associate in the other lab or the associate you are sent to find?
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Not to worry that character IS THE MOST ANNOYING in game
GameRager: Who....the scientist who sends you out to look for his associate in the other lab or the associate you are sent to find?
Yes!
low rated
GameRager: Who....the scientist who sends you out to look for his associate in the other lab or the associate you are sent to find?
fr33kSh0w2012: Yes!
Which? I mentioend two people there. ;)
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Yes!
GameRager: Which? I mentioend two people there. ;)
BOTH that's why I said YES!

After that timed Piece of dog sh!t he puts a silencer on your weapon all that for something you can buy FFS
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: BOTH that's why I said YES!

After that timed Piece of dog sh!t he puts a silencer on your weapon all that for something you can buy FFS
Oh. As for crap rewards: I am usually going the same way and it's a bit of extra game currency to spend by selling it, and experience as well.
low rated
Looks like tinyE is just as wretched and miserable as he ever was. Perhaps one day GOG will get around to removing his downrepping alts/bots. Maybe? lol
low rated
richlind33: Looks like tinyE is just as wretched and miserable as he ever was. Perhaps one day GOG will get around to removing his downrepping alts/bots. Maybe? lol
Also deprogramming all the poor souls he fleeced into becoming his helpers...some of them are otherwise nice people he's sadly convinced to dislike some of us. :\

Also HOLY HELL BATMAN....this page is a proverbial sea of red marks. o.0