It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just came in here to get low rated. For those that help, thanks.
low rated
richlind33: Serves you right for patronizing a place that literally poisons it's customers. Smarten up, FFS.
My reply depends on what you mean by smarten up.

If you mean that I should stop buying from them to discourage their practices(too numerous to list, as with many big companies), I rebutt that me not buying won't change a single aspect of that in the long run.

If you mean because of the health concerns(fat/bad additives/etc/low quality food): -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In all seriousness, though, while we shouldn't strive to shorten our lives needlessly there are many things that do so that[imo] it's near pointless to worry about them all. As such, i enjoy a tasty[to me] & cheap meal which makes me feel good...same as many others here likely do things one might find dumb to try and pass their time on this earth while having some fun doing so.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post edited December 30, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
GameRager: So I go to McDs(again)
Dude please stop eating there it fucking made my appendix hurt for 8 years I have fucking health problems now because of this (My mother, Who was in mania forced me to eat that diseased crap I didn't want it at all but that is all she would let us eat), Also it tastes like arse!
Post edited December 30, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Dude please stop eating there it fucking made my appendix hurt for 8 years I have fucking health problems now because of this (My mother, Who was in mania forced me to eat that diseased crap I didn't want it at all but that is all she would let us eat), Also it tastes like arse!
Not to sound rude, but I think their food is tasty and it's cheap so it helps me save money.....well it's tasty over here anyways.....maybe they don't make it good where you are? o.0

But I DO try to eat "better" food sometimes, though...like home made and from better places.....I just like the taste there. :)

I mainly just wish they would make sure the people they hire have more than 2 functioning brain cells(I am being a bit hyperbolic here, of course, when counting brain cells).
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Dude please stop eating there it fucking made my appendix hurt for 8 years I have fucking health problems now because of this (My mother, Who was in mania forced me to eat that diseased crap I didn't want it at all but that is all she would let us eat), Also it tastes like arse!
GameRager: Not to sound rude, but I think their food is tasty and it's cheap so it helps me save money.....well it's tasty over here anyways.....maybe they don't make it good where you are? o.0
Which says that you don't think you're worth the investment of eating nutritious food.

If you don't care about yourself, why should anyone else?
low rated
richlind33: Which says that you don't think you're worth the investment of eating nutritious food.
Are you trying to make the fallacious argument that just because I don't worry as much as you think I should about what I eat that that means I don't care about myself at all?

richlind33: If you don't care about yourself, why should anyone else?
Because it seems like you are.

(Read on for info on why I eat as I do/the rest of my reply)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for your question: I don't often mind as much if people care less about me overall......and even so why should how/what I eat affect whether or not people should/would care about me? Other people are their own beings and can do as they will regardless of what I do, can they not?

Also you seem to be equating me eating a burger or two a week from a fast food joint as me not giving a damn whatsoever about my health.....that is not the case.....as I said I just don't see much harm in doing it in moderation, and know that even if I stayed in shape/ate right i'd likely still die sooner or later anyways(and maybe even sooner than if I kept doing as I do now, due to the possibility that my choices would accidentally lead to an early end).

Also I am on a budget and also have many issues preparing my own food....so if you want to make my meals and/or pay for better food then by all means do so, but if not then please at least allow me the decency to make my own life choices without being chastised & scolded over them like some school child being caught sneaking a smoke.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr/silly reply - "Papa don't preach"
Post edited December 31, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
So what if he gets bowel cancer, it's cheap and tasty! lol
low rated
richlind33: So what if he gets bowel cancer, it's cheap and tasty! lol
I could eat healthy and go out and get hit by a bus or something else could get me......why worry about a bit of junk food while knowing that?

Unless you have the secret to eternal life and youth & a way to avoid ALL accidents? o.0

(Also i'm willing to bet you do something that shortens life span or makes one less healthy....smoke? Drink? Get overly stressed often? Have a bad family history of certain ailments/etc?)
Post edited December 31, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
GameRager: (Also i'm willing to bet you do something that shortens life span or makes one less healthy....smoke? Drink? Get overly stressed often? Have a bad family history of certain ailments/etc?)
https://www.thetalko.com/15 darkest most disgusting McDonald's secrets

I'd be more paranoid about what is in Fast food rather then real food itself

I'd More then likely go to a place like This one dude
Post edited December 31, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
richlind33: So what if he gets bowel cancer, it's cheap and tasty! lol
GameRager: I could eat healthy and go out and get hit by a bus or something else could get me......why worry about a bit of junk food while knowing that?

Unless you have the secret to eternal life and youth & a way to avoid ALL accidents? o.0

(Also i'm willing to bet you do something that shortens life span or makes one less healthy....smoke? Drink? Get overly stressed often? Have a bad family history of certain ailments/etc?)
Alright, it's your body. But I sure hope your colostomy bag doesn't leak. lol
low rated
richlind33: Alright, it's your body. But I sure hope your colostomy bag doesn't leak. lol
Tbf i'm more likely to suffer another stroke/seizure(likely not fast food related, but due to injuries in life and just poor genetics in general) before I ever need to possibly worry about that. :|
===========================================

Most food has "dark secrets", to be fair....I don't mind "pink slime" and screws/rat poop/etc can end up in healthy food as well.

fr33kSh0w2012: I'd be more paranoid about what is in Fast food rather then real food itself
It IS real food(by real I mean edible and food...though the quality isn't the best obviously), though. ;)

Also if people knew what happens to most food no one would eat much of anything. o.0

fr33kSh0w2012: I'd More then likely go to a place like This one dude
I've been to similar places before, actually...I DO eat SOME good food from time to time. :)
Post edited January 01, 2020 by GameRager
low rated
Quote from another thread....I am moderately poor off, and buying these games sometimes literally takes food from my mouth

That is pathetic, why would anyone be so stupid? And yet,the grabbers couldn't care less once they got their free game and will keep on down voting and that is really pathetic.
low rated
Tauto: Quote from another thread....I am moderately poor off, and buying these games sometimes literally takes food from my mouth
Not much food, to be fair, and I save a few bucks each month to be able to do this so it doesn't end up hitting me too hard usually.

Tauto: That is pathetic, why would anyone be so stupid? And yet,the grabbers couldn't care less once they got their free game and will keep on down voting and that is really pathetic.
I don't think they are the ones downrating(else the threads would go low rated much quicker, and I don't think they are doing it as sometimes the winner's posts go low rated as well)....also you can distrust others but please try not to insult others who remain optimistic.
low rated
I'm phissed off!

Let's go back to the reason.

Today was a day in history as the black folder was marched down the isle by the solemn trusties that were awarded with the deed. It was a touching, religious affair and I swear a couple were crying or had a cold as they were sniffling as they past me. This magnificent ceremony was followed by a signature from the famous Lady that always prays for all and hates no one.As the lovely Lady signed the papers, one letter at a time using a different utensil for each letter, I started to cry myself as you could see the emotion of love in each new pen she used.

When this ritual was complete, I saw each follower get a hug and kiss and one of the pens/utensils used in this magnificent ritual which made history and that could never be altered. There was love and joy in their hearts as each accepted their trophy/pen and bowed. The Lady had one pen/utensil left over and turned to see if anyone had missed out on receiving such a memorable trophy of history. When she saw all equipped with weapons, she turned to me with my red cap on and nearly vomited on the short (former fat guy), not noticing that I was nude but the red cap that I was wearing. Offering my biggest smile, wasn't enough to get that last pen and she knew it and very politely snapped it in two and tossed it into the fire place.

The reason I got phissed off was because I missed out buying a piece of history on cbay by a millisecond for 0.01 cents. Also I doubt I will have the honour to witness such a monumental day in history again and it's all for zilch.
Post edited January 16, 2020 by Tauto
low rated
Aussie NBN is a piece of crap!