It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Wisconsin
What about Wisconsin?
nvm
Post edited December 06, 2018 by tinyE
After reading up on it I can only say that it's pretty telling of the times we live in. The system itself has rotten bugs in it so to speak, and there are rotten politicians who abuse those bugs.

From the bright side, it's one step closer to abolishment of the government. I can't wait until I get my hands on some recreational McNukes.

I think the situation can be best described as the sore loser on the soccer field who picks up his ball and goes home when he's about to lose so that no other kid can play anymore.
Post edited December 05, 2018 by user deleted
DadJoke007: After reading up on it I can only say that it's pretty telling of the times we live in. The system itself has rotten bugs in it so to speak, and there are rotten politicians who abuse those bugs.

From the bright side, it's one step closer to abolishment of the government. I can't wait until I get my hands on some recreational McNukes.

I think the situation can be best described as the sore loser on the soccer field who picks up his ball and goes home when he's about to lose so that no other kid can play anymore.
What is this mystical topic you are speaking about?
nvm
DadJoke007: After reading up on it I can only say that it's pretty telling of the times we live in. The system itself has rotten bugs in it so to speak, and there are rotten politicians who abuse those bugs.

TARFU: What is this mystical topic you are speaking about?
What tinyE linked above. I see that I might have come across as vague in my feverish ramblings though.
Burma !
I live here, and not too worried about it. Yes, it was a shitty move made under VERY dubious pretenses. But I'm warmed by one thing:

What comes around, goes around.
TARFU: What is this mystical topic you are speaking about?
DadJoke007: What tinyE linked above. I see that I might have come across as vague in my feverish ramblings though.
Oh, just political BS. Not interested, I'll pass. Cheese curds are good, though. And Johnsonville brats.
DadJoke007: What tinyE linked above. I see that I might have come across as vague in my feverish ramblings though.
TARFU: Oh, just political BS. Not interested, I'll pass. Cheese curds are good, though. And Johnsonville brats.
I've never tried cheese cubes, they look really tasty.

Speaking of cheese, dipping cheese sandwiches in coffee is the best. Especially with gouda cheeese, and bread that soak up the coffee.
TARFU: Oh, just political BS. Not interested, I'll pass. Cheese curds are good, though. And Johnsonville brats.
DadJoke007: I've never tried cheese cubes, they look really tasty.

Speaking of cheese, dipping cheese sandwiches in coffee is the best. Especially with gouda cheeese, and bread that soak up the coffee.
Well, that makes sense because the dessert tiramisu is basically cake soaked in coffee and then covered in cheese.
Canada!
Donkey!
Donkey!
nvm