It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You know, actually, I think I'd have been in the mood for a good winter sales, today.
Telika: You know, actually, I think I'd have been in the mood for a good winter sales, today.
Nood need to thank me.
http://www.yachtsandyachting.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/media/WinterSailing_Laurie_Walsh.jpg
DadJoke007: How is it possible to defend domestic violence in any circumstance?
Some puns deserve it.
Aaaaaaaaaaaah Dwight Dwight Dwight. :-(
How can mosquitos still be alive? #ExterminateExterminate
ConsulCaesar: How can mosquitos still be alive? #ExterminateExterminate
They hold the bats hostage.

YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT BATS !?
Telika: YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT BATS !?
The bat oil economy would take a nose dive.
Penny Marshall died.
The Hellboy reboot trailer seems incredibly shitty, and completely non-mignolaesque. Non-mignolaïcal ? Non-mignolan.

I wasn't a huge fan of Del Toro's movies (and of the hollywoodian character dynamics), but Perlman was a perfect Hellboy. This reboot just looks like nothing. Wrong tone, wrong character design, wrong everything.

Damn. And I adore the comics so much.
Post edited December 20, 2018 by Telika
Telika: The Hellboy reboot trailer seems incredibly shitty, and completely non-mignolaesque. Non-mignolaïcal ? Non-mignolan.

I wasn't a huge fan of Del Toro's movies (and of the hollywoodian character dynamics), but Perlman was a perfect Hellboy. This reboot just looks like nothing. Wrong tone, wrong character design, wrong everything.

Damn. And I adore the comics so much.
This Hellboy looks like Mickey Rourke on a for-him-bad hangover, but without the talent.
this is a test post. do not reply or i'll fight you irl.
There's a topic for that, indeed, there's 11: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/test_11
Hail Storm, busted through the Skylight and flooded the kitchen/dining room.Blackout and phones down which normally stay on.Tried to contact SES and they were flooded (pardon the pun) with calls so I hope it doesn't rain too much before I can get the insurance accessed so that it can be fixed.Only problem is the more rain that comes down the bigger job it will eventually be.On the bright side,no windows broken and the patio roof only has a few holes in it.Oh,did I mention the $300 bucks access fees before work can be started,wonderful people those insurers.
swsoboleski89 and DubConqueror are too long for 6 shots of whiskey :-(
Apparently, in the US, lynching (basically a form of murder) is still not illegal under federal law.

(It's only just now that the Senate passed a bill that would criminalize it.)