It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited December 04, 2018 by Fairfox
Whoever is responsible for supplying the local clinics and pharmacies with vaccinations sucks at their job. Last year, I tried to get my TDAP and other decade-long vaccinations, but was told they were out of stock. Ditto for the pharmacy. So I try again this year, and the story repeated. I am inclined to give up on getting them, because they are too damn inconvenient.
Back went out on me. Not sure if it's muscle spasms or misalignment this time. Hoping for muscle problem since that'll go away by the end of the week. Still managed to fix the machine at today's customer, so that's a silver lining I suppose.
HereForTheBeer: Back went out on me. Not sure if it's muscle spasms or misalignment this time. Hoping for muscle problem since that'll go away by the end of the week. Still managed to fix the machine at today's customer, so that's a silver lining I suppose.
I had mine go and the pain was that bad that it took me an hour and half to walk 500 yards to see the Doctor.The first thing he said was,now that your back has been injured it will never be the same again and he was right.It has taken many a injury and caution to finally manage it.Pain does that sometimes as it makes one think about lifting and over straining those sneaky little vertebrae bones and muscles:)
My mother is having problems with her gallbladder.
who mention chipotle a few days ago?
what a disappointment....
Moe's surpasses is in every way.
I just found out Hardy Fox died.
nvm
Post edited December 06, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: I wasn't familiar with him but when I saw your posts I Googled him.

I am VERY impressed, and that is no shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBpHyt9FENo
Oh shit, hide! The downvotes are coming! :-P
low rated
kaboro: You almost sound like Cathy Newman against Jordan Peterson here....."so you're saying"
Cathy Newman? Try Natalie Wynn. Jesus, she fucked that rotten twit Peterson up good.
Post edited December 05, 2018 by Vainamoinen
Vainamoinen: fucked
English is weird.
Telika: English is weird.
Oh no, not in this case. It's all literal. I'm not kidding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LqZdkkBDas
nvm
Post edited December 06, 2018 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: Wisconsin
I just read. Oh god, got to check up on my friends there (which you have gotten to know a little). Not sure what I'll say. "Living under fascism is hard"?
tinyE: Wisconsin
Some cheese curds sound pretty good right about now. Squeaky!