It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the dachshunds just ate my shoes
tinyE: the dachshunds just ate my shoes
Have a Donut
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm-BV9nFWDA/

Matewis: Blasted student didn't attended more than one/two classes that I'm aware of, missed a big test and all small tests, failed the sick test, failed the exam, was somehow admitted to and failed the supplementary exam, and now keeps on contacting me trying to find a way to still pass the course. All the while I have my own stressful work to get done over the holidays. It's over man, you failed, accept it and try again next year!
Okay, what's the "sick test"?
Post edited December 08, 2018 by Vainamoinen
tinyE: the dachshunds just ate my shoes
Vainamoinen: Have a Donut
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm-BV9nFWDA/

Matewis: Blasted student didn't attended more than one/two classes that I'm aware of, missed a big test and all small tests, failed the sick test, failed the exam, was somehow admitted to and failed the supplementary exam, and now keeps on contacting me trying to find a way to still pass the course. All the while I have my own stressful work to get done over the holidays. It's over man, you failed, accept it and try again next year!
Vainamoinen: Okay, what's the "sick test"?
No, I'm thirsty. Think I'll have a beer
It's Mueller Time! :D
low rated
tinyE: It's Mueller Time! :D
"Mueller in his head is the first time anyone has ever lived rent free in a Trump property."

And damn that property is vacant.
Post edited December 08, 2018 by Vainamoinen
My sister needs a transplant. She asked me to be her support person. I don't have the money to fly there and I could only stay a little under three months anyway. She doesn't have anyone else capable as far as I know.

This is looking to be a bright and Merry Christmas this year.
daedaliavallis: My sister needs a transplant. She asked me to be her support person. I don't have the money to fly there and I could only stay a little under three months anyway. She doesn't have anyone else capable as far as I know.

This is literally a problem that only has shit solutions. Please don't beat yourself up for any solution you eventually choose – or are forced to choose. :( :( :(
daedaliavallis: My sister needs a transplant. She asked me to be her support person. I don't have the money to fly there and I could only stay a little under three months anyway. She doesn't have anyone else capable as far as I know.

Not as severe but about sixteen years ago I had to get part of a lung removed the day after christmas. Kind of put a damper on the whole season.

Be sure to give your sister all of our love and support. She'll be fine.

Maybe you could try to raise money for a flight on Gofundme or some similar platform (not that I have any experience with that).

morolf: Maybe you could try to raise money for a flight on Gofundme or some similar platform (not that I have any experience with that).
Yeah, I'd be considering the truly desperate route of streaming to raise money but money isn't as much of an issue. If I leave for more than three months I'll be denied entry. She needs a more permanent solution or someone to live with close to the hospital. I've a year left before citizenship and can come and go freely.
My father just went on a tirade about how unfair everyone is being to a pro football player who was caught on tape beating the shit out of a drunk defenseless woman.

His exact words, "It's disgusting! He didn't do anything wrong! All he did was push her and then punch her and then kick her!"
Vainamoinen: Okay, what's the "sick test"?
Oh it's just for when a student missed one of the two big semester tests with a valid excuse, e.g. a doctor's note. Then he/she has to write the so-called sick test to make up for it.
I have a teacher that still hasn't posted the final module for the class and it was suppose to be opened up on the 3rd of December. And this is not the only time that this teacher did this, this is the 4th time that this has happened.
At the grocery store I saw a former friend of mine, who one day out of nowhere ended all communication with our group of friends. Kinda wanted to walk up to him and ask when his going to return the HDD enclosure, screwdrivers, DVDs, and whatever else I'd lent him years ago... but fuck that guy. People are assholes.
tinyE: My father just went on a tirade about how unfair everyone is being to a pro football player who was caught on tape beating the shit out of a drunk defenseless woman.

His exact words, "It's disgusting! He didn't do anything wrong! All he did was push her and then punch her and then kick her!"
Back when people thought that OJ Simpson would release his stupid book, I followed some discussions on Amazon. One of the folks was actually - in earnest - expressing the idea that anyone with such miraculous athletic skills would deserve to go free of just one murder.

The next guy started his answer with "I respect your opinion, but..."
How is it possible to defend domestic violence in any circumstance? How is it possible to defend the rights of athletes doing that while being consistent with that view in any other domestic violence situation?