It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just found out The Saboteur suffers from the same disadvantage as what made me quit Saints Row 2 and refrain from playing Grand Theft Auto: there's no saving during a mission. If you quit the game with a mission left unfinished, you got to start that mission all the way from the beginning again if you want to continue the game. Mrrrmmpfg!
I love this pope Francis. He's by far the coolest pope that's ever been, and I'm pretty sure that, as far as popes go, he's the best that could be. So, I'm usually totally supportive, for everything he is within the constraints of being a pope.

But still, if he could sometimes grin a bit less like peter stormare in constantine, I admit that it would be a plus.
4/4 for yearly tumors. I'm so sick of this.
PoppyAppletree: I love games and have done since childhood, but people have built these weird ideological constructs about gaming. Many other gamers view gaming as part of their identity, which I do as well to some extent. Because of this an increasing presence of women playing games gets perceived as an attack against the identity of other gamers in an utterly bizarre fashion. The inclusion of queer and non-white characters in games is perceived as an existential threat. None of it makes any sense and it just seems like a bizarre and reactionary response to change.

I just wanted wish talking with other gamers didn't mean having to hear about how me getting to play or interact with a character who looks like me is pandering or political or anything like that. It's very depressing.

I just want to enjoy playing games and talking about them with people. Games are supposed to be fun.
Same here.
low rated
deleted
Post edited June 23, 2018 by Fairfox
Why do I keep trying, when I'm always going to fail?
Solar installation is facing equipment delays, since our installation isn't a simple roof job and is also tied into some landscaping from another another vendor. We should be photon farming already but the project is set back about 4-5 weeks at this point. Grrr. They're coming tomorrow to install the electronics (inverter and battery), next week to put in the poles (that was the delay), and hopefully have the panels up the week of the 9th. Weather hasn't exactly been cooperating, either, and that might yet add more delays.
plagren: Why do I keep trying, when I'm always going to fail?
According to shadock philosophy : the more you fail at something the more chances you get to succeed next time, therefore, if you want to succeed, you must try to fail as many times as you can.
plagren: Why do I keep trying, when I'm always going to fail?
Telika: According to shadock philosophy : the more you fail at something the more chances you get to succeed next time, therefore, if you want to succeed, you must try to fail as many times as you can.
I'm 42 years old and never succeeded at anything. :P Shadock can kiss my ass! XD

He was probably one of those rich kids, good looking, popular, always perfect at everything; you know, one of these guys.
Telika: According to shadock philosophy : the more you fail at something the more chances you get to succeed next time, therefore, if you want to succeed, you must try to fail as many times as you can.
tinyE: I'm 42 years old and never succeeded at anything. :P Shadock can kiss my ass! XD

He was probably one of those rich kids, good looking, popular, always perfect at everything; you know, one of these guys.
Close enough.

Edit: image link from smartphone is tough.
Post edited June 27, 2018 by Telika
Telika: snip
tinyE: I'm 42 years old and never succeeded at anything.
I can relate to that. I have worked hard to get ahead in life, been diligent and disciplined all my life. But could never succeed in academics, athletics, social life, could never make my parents proud.

I am just destined to be average.
Why is the EU so reluctant to harbour people in need? I feel really sad by the news of refugees left floating at sea and no one wanting to take in the ships.
DubConqueror: Why is the EU so reluctant to harbour people in need? I feel really sad by the news of refugees left floating at sea and no one wanting to take in the ships.
To harden oneself against pity is one of the central points in the doctrine of fascists.

We could harbour them all. It wouldn't even be that fucking hard.
DubConqueror: Why is the EU so reluctant to harbour people in need? I feel really sad by the news of refugees left floating at sea and no one wanting to take in the ships.
Vainamoinen: To harden oneself against pity is one of the central points in the doctrine of fascists.

We could harbour them all. It wouldn't even be that fucking hard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwcKwGS7OSQ
Some "days" ago the really bad weather & lightning(tm) zapped some of our gear. How? Through the adsl line --> adsl modem --> Nighthawk Router --> D-Link Switch --> PC. They're all silent now.

Was without power for almost 12 hours and internet line for about a week.The cats got really scared and it actually sparked in the ADSL wall outlet (part of it flew across the hall. from my view) and it flashed behind the gaming pc in the living room (gf view).

I actually took out my Radeon 480 card because of the heat/noise few days before to not be disturbed while watching movies (got over 40*C in the heatwave), and my server was offline at the time. I still got my laptop though, so that's good, but no moderate/heavy gaming for awhile now.

Luckily there wasn't anything else that fell victim to this heinous assassin...
Post edited June 29, 2018 by sanscript