It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh the Petty Horrors you all go through, My whole life is a WRECK my body is WRECKED I hate my life because of the incessant pain / Numbness I am in and 45°C to 50°C is Australian Summers where everything even your bedsheets SCALD / BURN YOU!

Did I mention I'm in fucking agony ALL THE TIME DAY AND NIGHT CRACKLING ICY HOT AGONY and today PART OF THE ASBESTOS IN THE ROOF CAME OUT!

Oh the fun NEVER ENDS!

Hang on I have to go pump my bowels to PUT MY HIPS BACK INTO PLACE, BITCH PLEASE!

Now people wonder why I can get a bit preachy on the forums, Wouldn't be shitty horrific life in absolute agony that doctors WON'T DO ANYTHING OVER IT would it.

Oh and to TOP THAT OFF A SCREECHING BANSHEE SISTER SCREECHING at me 24/7/365! isn't that fun folks.

My Belly Feels like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4w7i-TqsE

at least I can sympathise with Gilozard!
Post edited June 29, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
deleted

Post edited July 05, 2018 by tinyE
deleted
Fairfox: o gosh he spergin' again

Did I mention <snip>
Fairfox: dude when do you naht mention it. liek srsly.
all your posts are whiny attempts to justify how horrible you behave. i swear to all heck i hope id have moar class if i had issues
How about you LIKE F*** OFF! you're demented. But at LEAST I KNOW you can type normally thanks, Yeah I'm in pain AGAIN! and no I don't SPERGIN again f***ing smart a$$ I have serious painful issues!
low rated
deleted
tinyE: AMAZON IS FU^&INZG ME AGAIN!!!!'

ALL I WANT IS A MINI NES!!!!

IS THAT SO WRONG!?!?!

Sure, let some asshole come in and grab all of them, sell them for $200 a piece! Don't make a fucking effort to stop this bullshit!

And they are sold out.

Big fucking surprise!
https://www.amazon.com.au/s/?ie=UTF8&amp;keywords=nes+classic+mini&amp;tag=googhydr0au-22&amp;index=aps&amp;hvadid=251543318130&amp;hvpos=1t1&amp;hvnetw=g&amp;hvrand=13735160284679137496&amp;hvpone=&amp;hvptwo=&amp;hvqmt=b&amp;hvdev=c&amp;hvdvcmdl=&amp;hvlocint=&amp;hvlocphy=9072204&amp;hvtargid=kwd-212882115890&amp;ref=pd_sl_8vsxlted9u_b

Here Import!
tinyE: AMAZON IS FU^&INZG ME AGAIN!!!!'

ALL I WANT IS A MINI NES!!!!

IS THAT SO WRONG!?!?!

Sure, let some asshole come in and grab all of them, sell them for $200 a piece! Don't make a fucking effort to stop this bullshit!

And they are sold out.

Big fucking surprise!
fr33kSh0w2012: https://www.amazon.com.au/s/?ie=UTF8&amp;keywords=nes+classic+mini&amp;tag=googhydr0au-22&amp;index=aps&amp;hvadid=251543318130&amp;hvpos=1t1&amp;hvnetw=g&amp;hvrand=13735160284679137496&amp;hvpone=&amp;hvptwo=&amp;hvqmt=b&amp;hvdev=c&amp;hvdvcmdl=&amp;hvlocint=&amp;hvlocphy=9072204&amp;hvtargid=kwd-212882115890&amp;ref=pd_sl_8vsxlted9u_b

Here Import!
it's a fake selling for $30 above retail fr33k.

rawwwwwwr!!!1111
Fairfox: ftfy
…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…
tinyE: He was probably one of those rich kids, good looking, popular, always perfect at everything; you know, one of these guys.
I don't think I ever realised how pretty James Spader was when he was younger.
tinyE: He was probably one of those rich kids, good looking, popular, always perfect at everything; you know, one of these guys.
PoppyAppletree: I don't think I ever realised how pretty James Spader was when he was younger.
I used to look similar to that before I had my skull shattered into a bazillion bits and lived to tell the tale

Now I look more like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XEGtZWHE7U

Had to have my teeth ripped out because of shattered skull and smashed face in, In an unprovoked attack so bear with it!

I'm going to sleep now as it's 11:43 PM and I can't be bothered with anything!
Post edited June 29, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012
PoppyAppletree: I don't think I ever realised how pretty James Spader was when he was younger.
He should have won an Oscar for Mannequin.
Vince McMahon needs to retire ASAP.

Post edited July 05, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: what happened now?
Nothing serious, but Raw was a joke. I hope Smackdown will be much better.