It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited July 05, 2018 by tinyE
Concert had to be cut short because of rain.

(Fortunately, we did get through most of the music before the rain started.)
*yawn* GOG forums are overloaded with SteamTards these days. The only people on earth who can literally argue for 2 months straight over why a developer should spend millions of dollars to remaster a 30 year old game that sold 10 copies.
I hate it when people I like get in a feud with each other.
Just got a random blue screen :\
Because I felt like it, I decided to search for small tablets at amazon.com. I select the filter "under 7 inches" vor the tablets, but when I look at the results, Amazon is showing only 7 inch and bigger tablets. For the intended use case here, 7 inches is too big.
We gamers often talk about sjws, transpeople, 3rd wave feminists, and game journos being the enemy of gamers and gaming but I'm telling you the real enemy, the SILENT ENEMY of gaming is........

DUST!!!

My PC shut down almost instantly this morning after turning it on and I was scared that it was it and that my PC died after 6 years. But no, after opening it up and cleaning the gpu's fans and cleaning the rest of the insides of my PC, it now works beautifully again - thank God!

Moral of the story is: the less you move the less dust there will be in your room.
dtgreene: Because I felt like it, I decided to search for small tablets at amazon.com. I select the filter "under 7 inches" vor the tablets, but when I look at the results, Amazon is showing only 7 inch and bigger tablets. For the intended use case here, 7 inches is too big.
That's weird that you got none under 7". I hate when googling something or searching on sites like Amazon for a specific thing and you get a crapton of results that have nothing whatsoever to do with the thing you're searching for.
I know it will be worth it when it's done, but the solar installation is turning me more grey. The power company is insisting on inspecting the battery system before our system goes online, even though the battery technically doesn't affect the grid: when power goes out our system gets disconnected from the grid and we run off our battery. The problem is that instead of simply having a line guy pop in the new meter - a five-minute job - they need to schedule someone to come out, poke around the battery pack (which already has UL approval), grunt and nod a bit, and then give approval anyway. And they're backed up schedule-wise. So my installation is backed up, too. Was hoping to have this online in early June. Now we're hoping for 27 July.

Dammit. Dammitdammitdammit!
I'm old and my reflexes have turned to shit. XD
Paradise Lost has been released on GOG...Not available in Germany...
So, a while ago I contacted CDPR's support to see if I could get them to distribute a higher quality version (which exists, I bought it elsewhere) of the somewhat broken Witcher 3 soundtrack. Their answer: "At this moment we are not planning any changes to the soundtrack available on GOG."

Then I tried contacting GOG support to ask if they could request the higher quality files from CDPR. Got the answer today; "Unfortunately, these are the files we received from developers."

At least the GOG representative kind of acknowledges that there's a problem, but neither seem to even consider doing anything to solve it. It's like talking to a couple of brick walls. Maybe if I were the "I demand to see the manager" type, I'd get something done. Instead, I guess I'll just complain about it here and give up.

Shitballs.
low rated
deleted
I'm probably having a midlife crisis and I'm not even thirty yet. I'm looking at the prices of used Honda Blackbirds, never mind that I haven't got a motorcycle license... yet.

It's probably just that life has been going forwards rather quickly the past few years (in good ways too, to balance out some of the bad) and I think that being able to hop on a huge bicycle would give me a feeling of regaining at least some control.
Post edited July 18, 2018 by AlKim
low rated
deleted
Post edited July 18, 2018 by Fairfox