It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Uhm, guys? Have notifications stopped working since they introduced this shit?
Vainamoinen: Uhm, guys? Have notifications stopped working since they introduced this shit?
Notifications did stop working the last time a major change in the site design was made.

(This was also intended as a test to see if you receive the reply notiication).
deleted
Just saved my game of Wizardry 6 and the game hung up. Now restarted and the file is corrupted. Great...
I WAS ALREADY IN THE HALL OF THE DEAD FOR F*CK SAKE! ALMOST 100 HOURS FOR NOTHING!
viperfdl: Just saved my game of Wizardry 6 and the game hung up. Now restarted and the file is corrupted. Great...
I WAS ALREADY IN THE HALL OF THE DEAD FOR F*CK SAKE! ALMOST 100 HOURS FOR NOTHING!
Some people have spent more time in here.
Just learned that a game in my library (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse) has an insta-fail stealth section. One more game to cross off my backlog.
Ash vs Evil Dead was cancelled...
I just noticed that one of my longtime favorite gaming Youtubers, GalleyUK, must've deleted or lost his account sometime in the past two or three years. If anyone knows more about what happened, please fill me in. His video walkthroughs for the Build Engine FPS games were excellent for being both informative and exhaustive. Although I managed to beat games like Blood and Shadow Warrior on my own years ago, I found his videos exceedingly helpful for tracking down the more elusive secret areas. But to be perfectly honest, I simply enjoyed reading his textual commentary on the various maps and baddies. We both played on the hardest difficulty levels, so it was really cool to know his thoughts on virtually every aspect of those games. I can't think of any reason for his channel's complete removal other than the usual copyright violations. Whatever the case may be, this is definitely a huge loss.
My abraded cornea is getting better, but I'm struggling with the light coming from some screens, such as the laptop or TV. It's not a brightness problem since I spent most of the weekend outside in the bright sun with no difficulty. I can post here easy enough with the phone, but the PC screen problem makes it a challenge to get certain parts of my job done. Hoping this is healed by Friday.
Yesterday my rep was at 587 or so...today it's at 667, I skipped the magical 666... :(

Edit: I mean 658 :P
Post edited April 30, 2018 by NuffCatnip
NuffCatnip: Yesterday my rep was at 587 or so...today it's at 667, I skipped the magical 666... :(
I'm sure I can get you back down if you'd like. :P
NuffCatnip: Yesterday my rep was at 587 or so...today it's at 667, I skipped the magical 666... :(
tinyE: I'm sure I can get you back down if you'd like. :P
Finally a kind soul. :P
tinyE: I'm sure I can get you back down if you'd like. :P
If only there were a way to make someone lose exactly one point of Rep...

(For posterity, at the time of this post, tinyE has exactly 1338 Rep.)
deleted
Cherry 2000 died.

R.I.P. Pamela Gidley.