It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This weather is seriously messed up, after two days of intense 40+ heat it's now several days of 20 degrees.

Pissing down rain at the moment, gives me another reason to stay indoors and masturbate.

Not that I really needed a reason, I just like to feel justified and that I'm putting my time to good use.
Kleetus: This weather is seriously messed up, after two days of intense 40+ heat it's now several days of 20 degrees.

Pissing down rain at the moment
It's below freezing (freezing point is 32) and you're getting *rain* (not snow)?

Editor's note: The temperatures contained in this post (and the quoted post) neglect to mention what unit (F or C) the temperatures are in.
Anyone else here have six feet of snow on the ground? NO.

Good, shut up! :P
deleted
dtgreene: It's below freezing (freezing point is 32) and you're getting *rain* (not snow)?
It must be awful for a woman in freezing cold, you'd have the nipple look all the time, must be quite embarrassing.

I know when I have an erection I'd prefer to not face people.
tinyE: Anyone else here have six feet of snow on the ground? NO.

Good, shut up! :P
Actually, we're expecting that this weekend, and I have a concert (which could get cancelled because of the snow).
AlKim: Cancer in the family. Yeah, merry Christmas.
You're not alone. Two weeks ago my mother was discovered to have cancer, yet all the more reason to celebrate Christmas and enjoy the families present.
AlKim: Cancer in the family. Yeah, merry Christmas.
DubConqueror: You're not alone. Two weeks ago my mother was discovered to have cancer, yet all the more reason to celebrate Christmas and enjoy the families present.
That's a great way to think about it. :) And best of luck to your mother.
DubConqueror: You're not alone. Two weeks ago my mother was discovered to have cancer, yet all the more reason to celebrate Christmas and enjoy the families present.
mm324: That's a great way to think about it. :) And best of luck to your mother.
Thanks.
I was suspended from posting and "liking" on Facebook because some thin-skinned piece of crap reported a satirical picture I posted and some piece of shit administer went along with it. It was due to politics since I was arguing against some leftists and they are the ones who usually report such things despite their own posts being worse.

I really want to see something "bad" (relative to them) happen at Facebook headquarters that results in Zuckerberg getting featured on a shock site and new leadership taking over preferably in the form of Milo Yiannopoulos becoming the new CEO.

The following is the image I posted which I had posted in the past without incident. Fuck Facebook administrators. Fuck Zuckerberg and his family. I hope the next Islamist attack happens at Facebook headquarters. The thought of that happening puts a smile on my face and gives me a mental orgasm.
Attachments:
infinite9: I was suspended from posting and "liking" on Facebook
That was your big mistake, going on Facebook.

What a shithole, full of fake narcissists and their fake lives that nobody gives a shit about.

Facebook and Twitter are what's wrong with the internet.

Never had a Twitter account, and I only have Facebook to enter competitions.
infinite9: I really want to see something "bad" (relative to them) happen at Facebook headquarters that results in Zuckerberg getting featured on a shock site and new leadership taking over preferably in the form of Milo Yiannopoulos becoming the new CEO.
If Milo Yiannopoulos were to become the CEO, Facebook would become far worse than it is now. There is no reason that a person who has recently publicly harassed a transgender student (who was just minding thier own business) should be the CEO of such a company. Facebook already has a problem with trans people (and some others being banned because their "real name" doesn't match their actual name and somebody reported it; if Milo were the CEO, the problem would just get far worse.

This is one of my two main reasons for not having a Facebook account (the other is that facebook.com refuses to serve web pages for any browser that doesn't pretend to be a mainstream browser).
dtgreene: There is no reason that a person who has recently publicly harassed a transgender student (who was just minding thier own business)
Where did he do that?

He's also been harassed and had crap said about him.
dtgreene: There is no reason that a person who has recently publicly harassed a transgender student (who was just minding thier own business)
Kleetus: Where did he do that?
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/12/15/university-ignored-warnings-about-far-right-speaker-leaving-him-free-to-bully-trans-student-on-stage/
I could tell it was unbiased and reputable from the first few lines, namely this:

"Far-right internet troll".

And I see no examples of "public harassment".

How about posting a reputable site that doesn't have an agenda?
Post edited December 19, 2016 by Kleetus