It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dunno... Nekro'ing just doesn't feel the same anymore.
Speaking of necromancy, they are showing a Columbo with both Falk and McGoohan, on tv. And that depresses me.
SpringPower: I am disappointed GOG is no longer going to update/support GOG Downloader. I understand why with Galaxy; but, I have no interest in Galaxy, and I really liked the simplicity of GOG Downloader. One click and done.

Other than that, life is good. :)
This disappoints me too because GOG Galaxy is still a beta so they should at least support GOG Downloader until GOG Galaxy is nice and polished.
Some gamers,

That was my bitching for today.
So got Witcher 3 today, as the UK broadband speed is so shit, I can play this game in 72 hours, marvelous!
My video card is giving me problem since the last NVIDIA driver update. About twice a day my screen freezes and after a while it unfreezes (not always though) and I get a message that the video card needed to be restarted. Re-Installing the drivers did not help. I wish I had created a restore point before the update.

I really don't feel like doing any heavy troubleshooting right now so I'll try to see if I can wait till the next update.
justanoldgamer: My video card is giving me problem since the last NVIDIA driver update. About twice a day my screen freezes and after a while it unfreezes (not always though) and I get a message that the video card needed to be restarted. Re-Installing the drivers did not help. I wish I had created a restore point before the update.

I really don't feel like doing any heavy troubleshooting right now so I'll try to see if I can wait till the next update.
Can't you just roll-back that driver only? Also check your last restore point it's possible the NVidia installer created one. Another option is to uninstall the driver completely and find and install the previous version.
justanoldgamer: My video card is giving me problem since the last NVIDIA driver update. About twice a day my screen freezes and after a while it unfreezes (not always though) and I get a message that the video card needed to be restarted. Re-Installing the drivers did not help. I wish I had created a restore point before the update.

leon30: Can't you just roll-back that driver only? Also check your last restore point it's possible the NVidia installer created one. Another option is to uninstall the driver completely and find and install the previous version.
The rollback button was grayed out and NVIDIA did not create a restore point. I just installed drivers from earlier this year, I'll see if that fixes the problem. For some reason I thought finding older drivers would be hard but NVIDIA has them all in the open.
Probably I have a flu or sth like that. And when I'm ill I'm grumpy.
zeffyr: Probably I have a flu or sth like that. And when I'm ill I'm grumpy.
That's a fairly normal reaction,get well soon.
zeffyr: Probably I have a flu or sth like that. And when I'm ill I'm grumpy.
Feel better soon!
Women are stupid. Making mountains out of molehills all the time, sheesh.
F4LL0UT: Making mountains out of molehills all the time, sheesh.
Are you talking about penises?
JMich: Are you talking about penises?
I almost replied "I wish" before it occurred to me in how many ways that could backfire.
Earlier, my purrfect Tomcat who now grew fully, spotted a viper in my backyard, where i keep wood for burning in fireplace during winter time. He cornered it, hissed, hair raised high on his back. I had my recently handcrafted Hanbo laying there and immediately grabbed it, ready to strike. The damn thing was so fast and agile in its getaway, that even though i had it cornered and targeted its head, going to strike heavily and at full speed to, i only hit the tip of its tail, while it seemed like "flying" on the adjacent stone wall of the small wood storage area. It vanished away, even though i was just behind it.

Damn, i just lost my perfect ingredient for the homemade BLOOD Snakewine i was wishing for, earlier... I had already fermented inside triple distilled pure vodka a set of certain things and the thing was ready for the main part. And that damn main part GOT AWAY from both me and my ABLE tomcat in less than a second!

Pawned by a mere snake, the both of us... It sucks a lot!
Post edited June 02, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7