It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here are some screenshots that I still had from 'Challenge of the Five Realms' that I played a while ago.
Attachments:
Some random shots from Humankind .....

I do enjoy the graphics in the game.... from decisions such as spreading settlements out over regions, one settlement per region towards the districts that you build. In civ its almost as if your running out of space( which you actually do ) when viewing your civilization, cities distributed across the playfield on a max efficiency setup..... groups of camels running across the desert in mini scale and the occasional human beings doing whatever it is that human beings do, there is one major thing lacking though. Usually considered the prime item of any landscape... running trains on the tracks that do appear if you decide to put down some railway stations ( and cars for that matter ) . Already put in a request for at least the trains, and a treat of course....

I will write down a most negative review if you guys ever, ever decide to use tracks without trains !
Attachments:
Yesterday Origins
Attachments:
Sarafan: Can't get rid of feeling that lighting and reflections in Quake 2 RTX look simply gorgeous. :)
RTX is not that great. My non-RTX version is much more authentic looking. It is how the game was intended to look. Its therefore the better version. I know what your thinking. You think its just an excuse because because im too poor to buy an RTX. Your wrong. Im rolling in the dough. Life without worry. I swear. DONT LOOK AT ME!!!

*runs away*
MobiusArcher:
The RTX version looks great. Screenshots don’t fully reflect what you see live. It was not my intention to brag and I don’t think that you’re making excuses because you can’t afford new hardware. I’m fully aware that there are people who can’t buy RTX graphics cards due to their financial situation as well as there are people who simply don’t want to because they don’t need it.
Post edited August 27, 2021 by Sarafan
Pulling my hairs out trying to do seamless high speed merging: 3 high volume lanes, and I want the middle one to merge into either of the two outside ones, so that I can reduce it to 2 very high volume lanes.

- Tried a timing circuit of sorts to alternate the output from the outside lanes, so that it never happens that two trains enter the outside lanes at the same time. This way there should always be room to merge. This could perhaps still be made to work, but it's going to require a more intricate/clever approach.

- Merging track, where if the middle lane cannot merge, it continues straight ahead and slows down a bit before trying again. The problem here is that it slows down too much by the time it actually merges (261kph down to 200 kph), which causes a slow down 'ripple' in the lane. It seems that merging will have to be done at full speed or not at all. Unfortunately this means the trains can't use slowing down as a way to find a merging spot. They will have to slow down by going on tracks with longer full speed bends instead. But this will require much more space.

There's going to have to be a central maintenance track of sorts, for all trains who fail to merge regardless, so that they can limp to the final station, and only rejoin the track at a later flow regulator.
Attachments:
Sarafan: The RTX version looks great. Screenshots don’t fully reflect what you see live. It was not my intention to brag and I don’t think that you’re making excuses because you can’t afford new hardware. I’m fully aware that there are people who can’t buy RTX graphics cards due to their financial situation as well as there are people who simply don’t want to because they don’t need it.
Oh, no, don't worry. I didn't really mean to say you were bragging. It was just a joke. I could have worded it better.
Post edited August 27, 2021 by MobiusArcher
Sarafan: Can't get rid of feeling that lighting and reflections in Quake 2 RTX look simply gorgeous. :)
MobiusArcher: RTX is not that great. My non-RTX version is much more authentic looking. It is how the game was intended to look. Its therefore the better version. I know what your thinking. You think its just an excuse because because im too poor to buy an RTX. Your wrong. Im rolling in the dough. Life without worry. I swear. DONT LOOK AT ME!!!

*runs away*
lol
Finally! I think I have figured out how to generate high density lanes without too much trouble. Instead of merging with a complicated series of priority signaling, it's shockingly easy to just regulate a station's output so that it automatically merges: A train stops at the small 1 tile station (the short station acts as a compulsory stop and start), and only starts to move once the opposing train's backside has passed the signal behind its station. The two tracks meet a little later, and the trains don't get in each other's way. I should've thought of this much sooner, given how simple it is :P

Look at the high quality merge! I could get it even tighter by moving the signal behind the 1 tile station one tile back, but I don't think I really want the trains any closer to each other on the main line than this.

Before shot included for comparison.
Attachments:
finally.jpg (493 Kb)
before.jpg (128 Kb)
MobiusArcher: Oh, no, don't worry. I didn't really mean to say you were bragging. It was just a joke. I could have worded it better.
Sorry. It was early in the morning here when I was writing my answer and I didn't get the joke. :)
another attempt at galactic civilizations 3 .....

100 turns in and in a good spot to dictate the following 100 turns

chosen for a diplomatic influential course , which may or may not include military intervention at some point
Attachments:
Two mirror-like reflective surfaces at once and another one on the gun. Almost impossible without ray tracing. :)
Attachments:
quake001.jpg (274 Kb)
Post edited August 28, 2021 by Sarafan
I don't know why but I somehow feel like being watched.
Attachments:
quake.jpg (498 Kb)
The Wolf Among Us
Attachments:
wolf_01.jpg (483 Kb)
wolf_02.jpg (474 Kb)
wolf_03.jpg (480 Kb)
wolf_04.jpg (473 Kb)
176 turns in the game ( 85 turns 1 hour, 170 turs 7 ! hours )

3 races have been squabbling over this region of space for many weeks now. the purples ( current power leaders of the game ) had left an opening, i made use of it conquering some of their worlds, some happy starfish conglomeration decided to do the same as well, another ai god race decided it was theirs.....
and even with the technology advantage it has been a major headache prioritizing research topics, building a civilization to suit. Of course missiles are cool, but with the antimatter requirements and a abundance of elerium the wisest choice may have been to focus on blaster types of weaponry, not to mention the amount of income that is needed to sustain part of the costs for those huge hulls filled with weaponry. All in all going influential is mighty fine but yea, we need to work the supply the shipyards too with materials and processing power.
Attachments:
squabble.jpg (324 Kb)