It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Πρόσταγμα. :)
Attachments:
poseidon.jpeg (348 Kb)
Vythonaut: Πρόσταγμα. :)
Proof of what?
Mr.Mumbles: Proof of what?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/266840/Age_of_Mythology_Extended_Edition/
Like Themken said, it's Age of Mythology, but i'm playing the original retail version.
Vythonaut: Like Themken said, it's Age of Mythology, but i'm playing the original retail version.
Best gameplay and campaign in the saga, in my opinion. ;)
ConsulCaesar: Best gameplay and campaign in the saga, in my opinion. ;)
Not that it isn't a good game, but I prefer AoE2 over AoM.
Vythonaut: Like Themken said, it's Age of Mythology, but i'm playing the original retail version.
Pssh. You got it all wrong. This one's the best of the franchise. =P
Stay a while and listen.

WAIT, that's not....
Attachments:
saw.jpg (165 Kb)
tinyE: Stay a while and listen.

WAIT, that's not....
Somehow completely missed that game released! or just forgot :P Now I just have to wait until it hopefully one day leaves Windows store :\

OT, just beat the human campaign of Warcraft 1. Now onto W2 after a bit of a break
Attachments:
victory.jpg (443 Kb)
Post edited April 03, 2019 by Matewis
tinyE: Stay a while and listen.

WAIT, that's not....
Matewis: Somehow completely missed that game released! or just forgot :P Now I just have to wait until it hopefully one day leaves Windows store :\

OT, just beat the human campaign of Warcraft 1. Now onto W2 after a bit of a break
Not so fast.
I just found this:
Attachments:
liop.jpg (117 Kb)
Matewis: Somehow completely missed that game released! or just forgot :P Now I just have to wait until it hopefully one day leaves Windows store :\

tinyE: Not so fast.
I just found this:
Pride rock is a lot smaller than I remember :P
tinyE: Not so fast.
I just found this:
Matewis: Pride rock is a lot smaller than I remember :P
What is he doing!? XD
tinyE: What is he doing!? XD
Either about to faceplant in that boulder, or making babies with an invisible Mrs. Lion Xp
tinyE: What is he doing!? XD
Matewis: Either about to faceplant in that bouldor, or making babies with an invisible Mrs. Lion Xp
He's taking a trump.
Post edited April 03, 2019 by tinyE
Mr.Mumbles: Pssh. You got it all wrong. This one's the best of the franchise. =P
Really wish I got to play this first before AoE2 :P As it stands, whenever I play Battlegrounds, I just can't shake the feeling that there's a group of pikemen and archers hiding just around the corner :\
Matewis: Either about to faceplant in that bouldor, or making babies with an invisible Mrs. Lion Xp
tinyE: He's taking a trump.
Or a *magashule in my neck of the woods :P