It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Final Fantasy XV

damn that uhm fighting ! system is great

2bad they did not include dlss for 2k resolutions

ah well... at least that gives me something to do before i really get ...

rocking

one thing is certain, FXAA big no TAA good
Attachments:
And ace combat 7.. what a delight ..

flying clueless around killing what offers themselves in your sights

newbie easy controls

not to mention a superior way of showing a replay

what feels silly and shamefull in the cockpit seems to transfer to actually quite gracious movements in the sky

grashopper.....
Attachments:
After having finished all that is Half Life (except Alyx), I didn't expect Half Life 2 to be as different in atmosphere compared to HL, Opposing Force, and Blue Shift. While there are some neat moments in HL2 (and gameplay is mostly excellent), the first Half Life I enjoyed more.
Attachments:
hl2.jpg (213 Kb)
chevkoch: After having finished all that is Half Life (except Alyx), I didn't expect Half Life 2 to be as different in atmosphere compared to HL, Opposing Force, and Blue Shift.
True. The setting changed completely in the second game; no wonder that it also shaped a quite different atmosphere.
What a weird way to die.
Attachments:
elderborn.jpg (497 Kb)
Vythonaut: True. The setting changed completely in the second game; no wonder that it also shaped a quite different atmosphere.
Sort of rubbed my eyes for a moment when starting Half Life 2. Took me a bit to understand how much time had passed and what had happened that brought Gordon to this place. From Black Mesa, a quite plausible location, to that total dystopia. Still feels jarring to me, that switch.
Vythonaut: True. The setting changed completely in the second game; no wonder that it also shaped a quite different atmosphere.
chevkoch: Sort of rubbed my eyes for a moment when starting Half Life 2. Took me a bit to understand how much time had passed and what had happened that brought Gordon to this place. From Black Mesa, a quite plausible location, to that total dystopia. Still feels jarring to me, that switch.
I still don't know how much time had passed to be honest, and i played both games a million times. :P
Vythonaut: I still don't know how much time had passed to be honest, and i played both games a million times. :P
After finishing HL2 I lazily checked its wikipedia page where it says, "some years" after Half Life. I can't remember the game giving you a real clue about how long you "slept".
Vythonaut: I still don't know how much time had passed to be honest, and i played both games a million times. :P
chevkoch: After finishing HL2 I lazily checked its wikipedia page where it says, "some years" after Half Life. I can't remember the game giving you a real clue about how long you "slept".
After reading some of that article, now i want to replay HL. :P Also, i recall there are many good single player mods hosted on ModDB, but i don't remember if i actually played any of them, except Black Mesa. Not sure if they're going to work with my Steam-less version of HL2, but i'll give them a try.
This afternoon I played these games and Crysis, but unfortunately I have some problems with Steam overlay and Crysis x64 so I can't post any screenshot of it
Attachments:
Post edited December 25, 2020 by XzAr_79
Vythonaut: After reading some of that article, now i want to replay HL. :P Also, i recall there are many good single player mods hosted on ModDB, but i don't remember if i actually played any of them, except Black Mesa. Not sure if they're going to work with my Steam-less version of HL2, but i'll give them a try.
I thought I was ready to let the HL universe go, but it's still lingering. Watched the noclip doc Unforeseen Consequences on YouTube, which was great (and they show a couple of cool Gamejams I might try). Black Mesa looks delicious, sadly my hardware is too weak for it.
Epic battles during the '68 Kyalami GP.

chevkoch: Black Mesa looks delicious, sadly my hardware is too weak for it.
Check out the legacy version of Black Mesa (from 2012); the hardware requirements in that version are the same as HL2. Only caveat in the legacy version is the absence of the Xen levels.
Attachments:
Vythonaut: Check out the legacy version of Black Mesa (from 2012); the hardware requirements in that version are the same as HL2. Only caveat in the legacy version is the absence of the Xen levels.
Oh. That sounds interesting, thanks!
back to YORHA

2d playthrough

at least the developer did good by encouraging you to play the game for a second time promising more information etc
somehow more locations are open, i discovered a lot of things i missed in the first playthrough, or they where added since there are a lot of added situations
Attachments:
Flying the rainbow flag on my Burt Gummer-esque wizard bunker/house in Portal Knights. I find this game very charming. Was in the mood for something kinda casual, with crafting, colorful, open world-y lately and it managed to hit all those notes.
Attachments: