It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Racing the beast!
Attachments:
viper.jpg (479 Kb)
B.J.: "Hey what are you doing here?"
Soldier: "Just hanging around a little bit."
Attachments:
loll'in in cities

goal : 1.000.000 inhabitants and some curves
secondaries : checking out the new dlc the hogfather presented me with
Tertiares : Mars Radio, the radio just for Men .... and Martians
Attachments:
End of a loooong game. Huge Earth map, King diff. Everyone hated me except for Shoshone and Venice. Brazil especially was a problem, as was the Celts that made it their business to convert all my cities to Catholicism.
Attachments:
long_game.jpg (496 Kb)
Matewis: End of a loooong game. Huge Earth map, King diff. Everyone hated me except for Shoshone and Venice. Brazil especially was a problem, as was the Celts that made it their business to convert all my cities to Catholicism.
420 turns.... yep , a long one! My last game turned into religious warfare too, at the end i was spamming prohphets like crazy, have to say, to be able to do such a thing is actually a turn off. Anyway Ethiopia rules for religious warfare
Zimerius: 420 turns.... yep , a long one! My last game turned into religious warfare too, at the end i was spamming prohphets like crazy, have to say, to be able to do such a thing is actually a turn off. Anyway Ethiopia rules for religious warfare
Yup I'm not a huge fan of how religion affects the gameplay, but thankfully it doesn't detract too much from the rest of the game.
Zimerius: 420 turns.... yep , a long one! My last game turned into religious warfare too, at the end i was spamming prohphets like crazy, have to say, to be able to do such a thing is actually a turn off. Anyway Ethiopia rules for religious warfare
Matewis: Yup I'm not a huge fan of how religion affects the gameplay, but thankfully it doesn't detract too much from the rest of the game.
hah maybe i'm to sensitive in that respect.... my blood starts boiling if i started a religion of my own which suddenly is in danger of being overtaken by another one

SJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.....
Post edited January 12, 2021 by Zimerius
Matewis: End of a loooong game. Huge Earth map, King diff. Everyone hated me except for Shoshone and Venice. Brazil especially was a problem, as was the Celts that made it their business to convert all my cities to Catholicism.
That's a lot of unsettled land for 2014 AD!
Minor victory = persuading truck drivers to not drive through the residential area's
Attachments:
Cyberpunk 2077.

For the pictures: no spoilers included.

Storytelling is imo awesome - there are several thought-provoking stories told.

Night City, Environmental Telling, Exploring every little corner... figuring out on how to perform in a fight situation (very often by dying...or being not satisfied with my "performance")... i had a blast & enjoyed the game very much. I'm looking forward to the two DLC's. Similar to after the end of Witcher 3, i feel now like suffering from a hangover - CP is intense and immersive. I am kind of not motivated to choose whats next to play.

The dubbing (city noises, weapons, cars etc.), the voices of the characters are superb ... the (german) voice actor for V. is technically very, very good. But he does not fit as a voice for V..

If you only had vocal impressions from the english trailers as i did... while watching those, i had the impression of a 100% matching between how you see, hear and feel V.. In the German dubbing, I was constantly sort of "alienated". I just didn't felt the voice. But that's me and shouldn't be a criticism (even if it might read like that).
Attachments:
Post edited January 12, 2021 by Paraharaha
Zimerius: hah maybe i'm to sensitive in that respect.... my blood starts boiling if i started a religion of my own which suddenly is in danger of being overtaken by another one

SJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.....
It's definitely annoying :) If you have some cash to spare you could always surround your holy city with a few workers to prevent the great prophets from getting close enough
ConsulCaesar: That's a lot of unsettled land for 2014 AD!
I thought so too :) Either too few AI players or in making the Earth map realistic several regions ended up being too unappealing for the AI to settle. The Gobi desert and Australia's interior for example
Post edited January 13, 2021 by Matewis
Playing...but a lot of reading and looking up new words as well.
Attachments:
Post edited January 15, 2021 by Dogmaus
Dammit ... busted! lol

XD
Attachments:
Post edited January 15, 2021 by Time4Tea
Racing around the lake.
Attachments:
enna_1.jpg (483 Kb)
enna_2.jpg (457 Kb)
Found out that Waxworks had a couple titles released before it, and sure enough, I suck at them aswell with this image as a demonstration. Love how these ancient dos games have no mercy, gotta figure out everything on your own without Tutorials that all the modern games tend to have.
Attachments: