It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ConsulCaesar:
Sigh! Do not tempt me! I want to advance in some other games sometimes. The Nazin are fun to play as in crowded galaxies.
Post edited December 20, 2020 by Themken
And you know what, it took a loss of common sense to understand how brutal the jurassic park world truly is

2 smaller carnivores can never survive when confined to live with a bigger carnivore

darn thing even killed the triceratops!

that was like a million dollar investment just saying " Poef "

people stopped coming eventually, the rangers quit.

the only thing left standing was old Bubba

decided to leave her there to die on the island
-- Stories from Jurassic Park

Dino are still uber cool ofc!
Attachments:
ConsulCaesar:
Themken: Sigh! Do not tempt me! I want to advance in some other games sometimes. The Nazin are fun to play as in crowded galaxies.
As we speak my ships are on orbit above Nazin, bombing it to the ground. ;)
Themken: Sigh! Do not tempt me! I want to advance in some other games sometimes. The Nazin are fun to play as in crowded galaxies.
ConsulCaesar: As we speak my ships are on orbit above Nazin, bombing it to the ground. ;)
Ouch! :D
sharp299: Here an Screenshot of one of my favourite games, I hope you can recognize it.
Mr.Mumbles: Too bad it never came back to GOG. It wasn't on my radar until after it got pulled from sale here. =/
I totally agree, it is sad that they removed it from GOG, I guess they would have their reasons, I did not have the opportunity to buy it here my copy is on steam, I have wanted to buy it at GamersGate, because it is Drm free, but I am better on waiting ... I still have faith that they will sell it here again. :D

Regards!!
Fonzer: Ah yes Recettear is also one of my favorite games i got on gog which was a pretty positive experience. I am actually at loop 7 have all true cards, didn't try playing survival yet but have 85% of item enclyopedia on my new game+. Pretty fun game with the shop keeping and dungeons which you have to level up your adventurers and i like the idea of finding,buying or fusing good enough equipment to beat the final dungeon which is hard if you don't have good enough equipment.
All the numbers of equipment really matter and i find it fun with the differences an adventurer and equipment can make in the game, also each item has interesting descriptions. I haven't been doing much shop keeping anymore.
And i only need one rank 3 item to fuse, four rank 4 items to fuse and most of rank 5 items to fuse. The problem is i am having problems finding another belenite plate or what it's called since i sold it to the thief adventurer which i need for fusion rank 4 and a feromin L for rank 3 shoes which i used up somehow.

I also got Chantelise before the game was removed kinda a panic buy but that game is older than recettear. Still not bad and worth the price, i still need to beat the survival dungeon which is 60 floors.
I've actually got recettear first and then chantelise on here.

Caesar III haven't played it in a long time but making proper housing and selling to foreign nations was usually enough to get enough money sometimes i made myself getting paid more and when i ran out of money i simply used my own funds to recover from losing money in Caesar III. I only mostly played military campaign since it was easier to me and never beaten all the peace missions since i didn't play the again. Currently playing zeus and poseidon but need to only play the poseidon part when i get to it. The funny thing i played the game Caesar III on hard without realizing it was on hard.
loop 7 Awesome !, I still have a long way to go. Right now the gear of my characters a bit low. I'm still grinding Lapis Ruins to get some basic fusion material anyway I am glad to see that I am not the only one who does not play survival, in my opinion it is a nonsense. As a funny anecdote, I bought Recettear as part of a bundle only for Chantelise but in the end I dropped that game and I fell in love with Recettear. XD

Regards!!
Rage Against the Machine ...aka Terminator: Resistance

It's easy to tell where they had to cut corners due to no AAA budget. Still, it's actually got pretty decent voice acting and it's quite fun to play. It sure makes good use of the license and it even feature's the main theme music in the game's opening menu. :) Better than some of the movies, that's for sure. ;)
Attachments:
buds.jpg (293 Kb)
firefight.jpg (474 Kb)
RCT2 TTP Gemini city. Never seen anyone being on so much rides and in the park for so long and spend so much money.
I was watching him so much that he said I have the strangest feeling someone is watching me! several times lol.
Also the park had free entry and paid rides which is my favorite since they use more money that way when the rides are the same price as the excitement ratings

Also only need to beat the expert parks which i finished 2 from the original and one from some expansion.
Also i only played Gemini city as long as i needed to beat the scenario.
Attachments:
scr3.jpg (180 Kb)
scr4.jpg (179 Kb)
Post edited December 21, 2020 by Fonzer
These gauntlets will be in vogue this year.
Attachments:
heretic.png (447 Kb)
A person practicing a belief contrary to orthodox religious doctrine... aka Heretic

I shall smite thee! ... Good times. :) Just playing the Dosboxed version to experience it in its original glory. First playthrough ever. ;)
Attachments:
get_some.jpg (203 Kb)
100%.jpg (156 Kb)
episode_1.jpg (175 Kb)
an evolving machine intelligence, leader for the mars colony project, reflects about the existence of a abandoned secret chinese research facility on Mars " Why would the chinese want to keep this a secret? " ( by force or private funding )
Attachments:
Post edited December 22, 2020 by Radiance1979
Mr.Mumbles: A person practicing a belief contrary to orthodox religious doctrine... aka Heretic

I shall smite thee! ... Good times. :) Just playing the Dosboxed version to experience it in its original glory. First playthrough ever. ;)
For some reason I can't look down in vanilla on my laptop but I really like the graphics in Doomsday.
Chicken!
Mr.Mumbles: A person practicing a belief contrary to orthodox religious doctrine... aka Heretic

Dogmaus: For some reason I can't look down in vanilla on my laptop but I really like the graphics in Doomsday.
Chicken!

No pz doom for you guys?

excuse me

gzdoom

https://zdoom.org/index
Radiance1979: No pz doom for you guys?

excuse me

gzdoom

https://zdoom.org/index
I was playing on GZDoom until the GOG release. I switched to Doomsday as in the past. Of GZDoom I like the autosave at the beginning of the level, but be careful not to cheat jumping and crouching (unless you want to).
Radiance1979: No pz doom for you guys?
I prefer the vanilla experience for my first time to enjoy the game the way it was originally designed. It's way too easy for open source engines like GZDoom to mess up the way a game was meant to look and feel. I leave that for later replays and modern mods and total conversions.