It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Radiance1979: I rather see a drm inflicted world then feel limited in screenshot sharing!!!!
Well, some people link to image sharing sites because of that. ;)
Radiance1979: I rather see a drm inflicted world then feel limited in screenshot sharing!!!!
Mr.Mumbles: Well, some people link to image sharing sites because of that. ;)
true true, are there any in line with goG's mindset ido wonder?
Just invested part of mah vacation money into a new RTX game ....and it is truly ridiclious playing this one on recommended settings.... the feeling is great though.. i'm a bit stuck in battletech and figured i might need some hands on experience to get the most out of that game.... it is rather amazing to see buildings collapsing either by your cannon rounds or you just plowing through them... imma play this as a fps and see how much trouble i have, so far the first fight turned into a true disaster with me running into walls and such showing problems with the 2 seperate interfaces of legs and torso
Attachments:
this game is pretty cool!

dropped all settings to low and medium... leaving my gpu as happy as a purring kitten on your lap while remaining pretty nice graphics! who needs posh if your into this from a cockpit!
hope this one will make it into gog... seeing as battletech is already here, even have the possibility of playing with a controller but i stick with the keyboard commands for now.. i belief that will make it easier with commanding the whole squad later on!
Attachments:
You do realize this is GoG right?

Yes of course m8!

Thinking i'm right in BattleTech ( mechwarrior combination works ) armor rules

and doozing the night of with operencia - the stolen sun, or how magic and soft tones dictate my evening not disturbed by any lizard
Attachments:
Almost like from MS Flight Simulator….
Attachments:
castle.jpg (38 Kb)
plane.jpg (162 Kb)
IXOXI: Almost like from MS Flight Simulator….
gourgous!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
return from a tough mission, managed to destroy several tanks and missile tracks a whole horde of vtols and one light mech.
In Battletech i have this one configured with a mixture of short and long range missiles which is absolutely devastating in a first strike role on medium range. In Mechwarrior the game turns into a frantic scanning of all sides to see if you can detect enemy forces early on visual ( especially since you run without a scout mech ) take into account the right weapon ranges and missile locking before they can be fired and you understand your a far cry from the pilots running your show in battletech. I don't see myself bunnyhopping here with a whole lance pretending that to be normal behavior ;)
Attachments:
Post edited May 31, 2020 by Radiance1979
I was always curious why old town attract so many people…

Btw. this one is little hidden in a game.
Attachments:
old_town.jpg (229 Kb)
low rated
IXOXI: I was always curious why old town attract so many people…

Nice...err....architecture.....name of game?
low rated
My contribution from Frankenstein-Master of Death(Hidden Obj Game):

1. Everyone knows that Frankenstein had a merry-go-round in his yard, right? Common knowledge.

2. Yup, and also cable cars came equipped with VCRs(DVD players?) standard....everyone knows these things.
Attachments:
franksvcr.jpg (366 Kb)
Post edited June 01, 2020 by GameRager
IXOXI: I was always curious why old town attract so many people…

GameRager: Nice...err....architecture.....name of game?
Deus Ex - Mankind Divided, who would say so, right? ;)
I'm pleased with how well this one turned out.
Attachments:
low rated
GameRager: Nice...err....architecture.....name of game?
IXOXI: Deus Ex - Mankind Divided, who would say so, right? ;)
I dunno....never played it...someday I will, though(have it on console).

Thanks for the info. :)

================================

To the thread....more pics:

1. Derpy Looking cat I found while searching for items I need(which are, on average, usually in the most non-sensical locations in these sorts of games)
Attachments:
Post edited June 01, 2020 by GameRager
The best of the best crashing into each other ( Chaos Chosen Swordsmen vs High Elf Swordmasters )
Teclis found some support while dueling a Lord of Chaos
Attachments:
After replaying Prince of Persia, The Shadow and the Flame and spending two months trying to run Prince of Persia 3D on Windows 10 (in the end I succeeded with flying colors), now it's time to once again play Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. For the 10th time, I think...

Definitely my preferred "modern" PoP (shitty camera system and all), which seems to work surprisingly well on my newish Windows 10 machine after a couple of tweaks here and there (and the widescreen "patch"). I always had issues running the game on my previous systems, but now, on a quad-core Core i7 and a GeForce 1060, there seems to be no issues whatsoever with graphics, slowdowns or anything! (I just need to limit the fps count, because at the native 144Hz refresh rate of my G-SYNC monitor the in-game cutscenes lose synchronization).

Anyway, it's great to be back again in the ancient Persia...

P.S.Installed from the DRM-free version of the game on DVD. There is a disc-check still, yet I can easily "defeat" it by making an ISO of the original disc and mounting it in Explorer to run the game.

*EDIT: Some other shots from The Sands of Time...
Attachments:
Post edited June 02, 2020 by KingofGnG