It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Mystery of the Druids
Attachments:
druids1.jpg (33 Kb)
druids2.jpg (256 Kb)
druids3.jpg (280 Kb)
druids4.jpg (222 Kb)
Currently enjoying Iratus: Lord of the Dead

Will switch to the 3rd difficulty after this run. Got a pretty good understanding of the game now. The newest acquistion, the Dhampir (3rd character from the left) seems pretty strong.

Also been playing a lot of Loki. Finished the first act with every character (there are 4 of them) and decided to push into higher difficulties with the Egyptian Sorcerer. Currently about halfway through the 2nd difficulty.

And lastly, just finished The Battle for Middle Earth evil campaign yet again. Everything in this game feels simply epic and summoning the Balrog never gets old.
Attachments:
ira.jpg (358 Kb)
loki.jpg (369 Kb)
bal1.jpg (400 Kb)
bal2.jpg (437 Kb)
bal3.jpg (397 Kb)
back to the first warhammer....

after many previous tries i decided on giving Mannfred our most beloved and known vampire lord another try
real time and on normal since i did not manage to break the code on hard
<<small font, whispered letters>> and i did not manage to win the last bretonnia campaign on normal difficulty either

this seems to be the most stable game they have in their collection... and maybe i need to add " for amd users" but feel a bit unsure about that last part

anyway Mannfred is besieged by a human force to take him out once and for all, little did they know this ancient vampire lord managed to gain strenght and numbers faster then humanity would ever expect.

soon the undeath armies will march forth upon humanity gaining strenght with every battle
Attachments:
Post edited June 05, 2020 by Radiance1979
Can anyone guess the game i'm playing(it should be obvious by the hud alone and the title of the pic, but I can give y'all a hint if y'all need one)? :)
Attachments:
Post edited June 05, 2020 by GameRager
Getting my butt handed to me by the Ai in the Game Ai Wars 2, a RTS/Grand Strategy Hybrid with the best ai I've ever seen in a strategy game, absolutely shot up into my favourite 2 RTS games of all times
Attachments:
Post edited June 05, 2020 by Lightjolly
GameRager: Can anyone guess the game i'm playing(it should be obvious by the hud alone and the title of the pic, but I can give y'all a hint if y'all need one)? :)
My guess is Thief Gold.
DubConqueror: My guess is Thief Gold.
Yup :)

BTW to all: I'd get TFix and apply it with this game, as it adds some cut dialog from Garret and such(like a few comments at the very start).

(This is also good for new players, as one can choose to not install the graphic mods that come with it if one wants a vanilla experience)

---------------------------------------------

Some new shots:

1st one: Must be elvis's tub o.0

2nd one: MC Escher would love this place.(more the inside than the outside)
Attachments:
Some more Thief Gold:

1. Look at the BONES. o.0

2. *Spoiler* pic from near the end of the level(Bonehoard) with the objective in sight/within reach.

All that aside, Bonehoard is one dilly of a level....not for the faint of heart when it comes to having crap memory for locations and such.....but still one of my faves of the original game(In part due to the nostalgia from playing it so much, and also just the setting/theme/sounds/lootting/etc).
Attachments:
Post edited June 06, 2020 by GameRager
Athens and Sparta decided on taking on the Macedonian treat side by side. Sparta needed some convincing but after the bold move by Athens declaring their former 'forced' client treaty with the Macedonians " Look we live in a troubled world and you my friends are very weak, pay us some money and we make sure you stay safe" Sparta felt honourbound to raise their spears against their former defensive ally.

Meanwhile the barbarians in the North raise their armies hoping to profit from the current shift in power

Rome II
( athens blue, owl, sparta red the A without horizontal stripe ;) )
Attachments:
to end the day with somewhat more friendlyness
Attachments:
Radiance1979:
Final Frenzy?
Exploring an ocean in Starbound
Attachments:
ocean.jpg (103 Kb)
Radiance1979:
Themken: Final Frenzy?
Fantasy of course!! but you knew that already!
The latest dx12 updates made me return to Ashes of Singularity which seem to have done it a favor!

huge vram and ram usage makes a girl go insane ;)

#Stardock?,girls,tomahawks,andbeer
Attachments:
A peculiar room located under Omega Ranch for some reason
Hugh and the Man Who Stole Colours?
What can possibly go wrong?
Damn, I forgot my coat
That must have been some party
The airy deep
Imagine a Beowulf cluster of these
Press a button to receive an ending (sans Taggart)
Or the nihilist option